Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DebashisPoems Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DebashisPoems Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about debashis behera, debashis basu wiki, debashis basu, debashis chatterjee, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Durga Kannan

Open for collaboration. Hello folks. Hope you're doing well. It's been a while but I'm sure you'll let me know all the updates and fill me in. Also, please tag me on a few awesome pieces of yours and your friends. I'm thirsty to read some amazing stories and poems. Umm...about this quote...this isn't a poem, not yet. This is just a simple write; I hope you will add stars to it. [I'm using a 6677 syllable style, with inner rhymes in the first two lines, arranged in a abcb rhyming.] Feel free #Collaboration #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yourqoute #DebashisPoems #debashisds #dscollab

read more
Neither sun will bring forth warmth,
nor will snow cool you down,
if you refuse to come out,
To weather it all out. Open for collaboration. 

Hello folks. Hope you're doing well. It's been a while but I'm sure you'll let me know all the updates and fill me in. Also, please tag me on a few awesome pieces of yours and your friends. I'm thirsty to read some amazing stories and poems. 

Umm...about this quote...this isn't a poem, not yet. This is just a simple write; I hope you will add stars to it. [I'm using a 6677 syllable style, with  inner rhymes in the first two lines, arranged in a abcb rhyming.] Feel free

Debashis Sarmah

Where there is a will, there is a way
Build it up, work hard night and day
Work to the destination, not just pray
Your work will speak, not people's say
Rest assured, one day hard work will pay
If you make your will, and it will make your way
 #way
#YQBaba #poem
#25Oct2016
#DebashisPoems

#debashisds

Debashis Sarmah

Often, some tunes keeps playing inside one's mind. Silent to the world except you. Instant write. Quite raw. Do let me know how's it? -Debashis Sarmah Instagram @debashisds Twitter @debashisDS mail me at: debashisds@outlook.com #Memories #Dreams #Imagination #poem #Nostalgia #DebashisPoems #Tunes #17OCT2016

read more
Beyond those inaudible tunes
Playing mute to the world outside
All keys and notes rhythmic
Perfectly dj-ing mentality inside

Lies hundred of memories
Striking down the cords and strings
Hold on, listen to your life
When experience and imagination sings
 Often, some tunes keeps playing inside one's mind. Silent to the world except you.

Instant write. Quite raw. Do let me know how's it?

-Debashis Sarmah
Instagram @debashisds
Twitter @debashisDS
mail me at: debashisds@outlook.com

Debashis Sarmah

How to write a poem? I know few words flowery, And I am weak in vocabulary, I know nothing much about rhyming, Least possibility to write something inspiring. Oh I know something called line length, #yqbaba #DebashisPoems #debashisds #7Oct2016

read more
How to write a poem? How to write a poem?

I know few words flowery,
And I am weak in vocabulary,
I know nothing much about rhyming,
Least possibility to write something inspiring.

Oh I know something called line length,

Debashis Sarmah

Darkness never exist It's just absence of light Like bravery doesn't exist It's temporary absence of fear Success doesn't exist it's just absence of failure Thus life doesn't exist It's just absence of death. #spiritual #poem #yqbaba #philosophical #DebashisPoems #debashisds #7Oct2016 #genre_dark #form_contrasting #format_neomodern #sence_optimistic_pessimistic

read more
Darkness never exist, it's just absence of light. Darkness never exist
It's just absence of light
Like bravery doesn't exist
It's temporary absence of fear
Success doesn't exist
it's just absence of failure
Thus life doesn't exist
It's just absence of death.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification