Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best november2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best november2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about सातम कब है 2020 november, पुनवासी कब है 2020 november, 25 november 2020 ko kya hai, 11 november ko kya hai, purnima kab hai november 2020,

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Rabiya Nizam

You are her best friend aren't u...?? Zain asked Aisha "So What...??"She asked "Please do something naa..I really like her.." Zain was requesting Aisha to tell Shivika how he feel about her... "Zain..you really think you are the only one here fawning all your affection Over her..You know What all the guys from both the sections are Literally Crazy after her..And just because I m her best friend it doesn't mean I have to become her sidekick relying her all the stupid messages you guys tell me to #yqbaba #nanowrimo #november2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime

read more
The love lost in time
Ch-5

(Read in Caption) You are her best friend aren't u...?? Zain asked Aisha
"So What...??"She asked
"Please do something naa..I really like her.." Zain was requesting Aisha to tell Shivika how he feel about her...
"Zain..you really think you are the only one here fawning all your affection Over her..You know What all the guys from both the sections are Literally Crazy after her..And just because I m her best friend it doesn't mean I have to become her sidekick relying her all the stupid messages you guys tell me to

A NEW DAWN

You are her best friend aren't u...?? Zain asked Aisha "So What...??"She asked "Please do something naa..I really like her.." Zain was requesting Aisha to tell Shivika how he feel about her... "Zain..you really think you are the only one here fawning all your affection Over her..You know What all the guys from both the sections are Literally Crazy after her..And just because I m her best friend it doesn't mean I have to become her sidekick relying her all the stupid messages you guys tell me to #yqbaba #nanowrimo #november2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime

read more
The love lost in time
Ch-5

(Read in Caption) You are her best friend aren't u...?? Zain asked Aisha
"So What...??"She asked
"Please do something naa..I really like her.." Zain was requesting Aisha to tell Shivika how he feel about her...
"Zain..you really think you are the only one here fawning all your affection Over her..You know What all the guys from both the sections are Literally Crazy after her..And just because I m her best friend it doesn't mean I have to become her sidekick relying her all the stupid messages you guys tell me to

alpprashant

#morningquotes #prashantpanchal #prakruti #november2019 #rajpipla #instagram #facebook #yourquote #nojoto #matrubharti

alpprashant

तेरे लिखे हर अल्फाज़ को हम बार बार पढ़ते है तुझसे मुलाक़ात की ख्वाइश को बरकरार रखते है ©"अल्प" प्रशांत Prashant Panchal २९.१०.२०१९ #ALP #gujarati #shayri #Shayar #Shayari #prashantpanchal #prakruti #november2019 #शायरी #nojotophoto

read more
 तेरे लिखे हर अल्फाज़ को हम बार बार पढ़ते है
तुझसे मुलाक़ात की ख्वाइश को बरकरार रखते है

©"अल्प" प्रशांत
Prashant Panchal

#alp #gujarati #shayri #shayar #shayari #prashantpanchal #prakruti #november2019

alpprashant

જાણું છું નહીં મળે તને છતાં પણ હું લખું છું સરનામાં વગરનોય પત્ર તને રોજ હું લખું છું ©"અલ્પ" પ્રશાંત Prashant Panchal #ALP #gujarati #shayri #Shayar #Shayari #prashantpanchal #prakruti #november2019 #insta #instapic #Instagram #Facebook #matrubharti #yq #yourquote #Love #Ahesas #ahesas_a_ishq #rajpipla #Narmada #gujarat #writerdesk #writer #poemlover #Kalamse #poem #Poetry #Poet #poetrylover #Hindi #nojotophoto #શાયરી

read more
 જાણું છું નહીં મળે તને છતાં પણ હું લખું છું
સરનામાં વગરનોય પત્ર તને રોજ હું લખું છું

©"અલ્પ" પ્રશાંત
Prashant Panchal

#alp #gujarati #shayri #shayar #shayari #prashantpanchal #prakruti #november2019 #insta #instapic #instagram #facebook #matrubharti #yq #yourquote #love #ahesas #ahesas_a_ishq #rajpipla #narmada #gujarat #writerdesk #writer #poemlover #kalamse #poem #poetry
#poet #poetrylover  #hindi

alpprashant

શ્વાસ તો લીધો'તો મેં તારા વગર પણ એથી જ રિસાઈ છું કારણ વગર પણ ©પ્રકૃતિ....💐 ૨૭.૧૦.૨૦૧૯ #ALP #gujarati #shayri #Shayar #Shayari #prashantpanchal #prakruti #november2019 #insta #instapic #Instagram #Facebook #matrubharti #yq #yourquote #Love #Ahesas #ahesas_a_ishq #rajpipla #Narmada #gujarat #writerdesk #writer #poemlover #Kalamse #poem #Poetry #Poet #poetrylover #Hindi #nojotophoto #શાયરી

read more
 શ્વાસ તો લીધો'તો મેં તારા વગર પણ
એથી જ રિસાઈ છું કારણ વગર પણ

©પ્રકૃતિ....💐

#alp #gujarati #shayri #shayar #shayari #prashantpanchal #prakruti #november2019 #insta #instapic #instagram #facebook #matrubharti #yq #yourquote #love #ahesas #ahesas_a_ishq #rajpipla #narmada #gujarat #writerdesk #writer #poemlover #kalamse #poem #poetry
#poet #poetrylover  #hindi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification