Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rudrasp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rudrasp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love rudraksh, rudimentary meaning in hindi, rudely meaning in hindi, rude meaning in hindi, rude quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Patil MS

#rudrasp@reader of the book named life.

read more
Life is not just a book, in which we can turn a page called event.  And it is made up of thousands of such events.
#rudrasp@truthoflife #rudrasp@reader of the book named life.

Patil MS

#राजनीति की मदद से हम सत्ता में आते हैं, और सत्ता से हम राजनीति करते हैं। राजनीति और सत्ता दो बाजुओं की एक सिक्का है। #rudrasp

read more
Power and Politics With help of politics we come to power, and by the power we do politics. politics and power are a coin of two sides.
#rudrasp@truefact #राजनीति की मदद से हम सत्ता में आते हैं, और सत्ता से हम राजनीति करते हैं।  राजनीति और सत्ता दो बाजुओं की एक सिक्का है।

Patil MS

#rudrasp@secret ot the known secret.

read more
Secrets Everyone knows some secrets.  Despite knowing why, they remain unconscious.
#rudrasp@bittertruthofthelife✍️ #rudrasp@secret ot the known secret.

Patil MS

#Feeling lonely #rudrasp

read more
Alone and You  I never be alone! because when I get alone, the same time sadness comes to meet me!
#rudrasp@loneliness #feeling lonely

Patil MS

#If there is a person such like; don't let him go! #rudrasp

read more
Soulmate The true Soulmate who knows your feelings even when you are not speaking! No matter who is the person!
#rudrasp@truthofthelife✍️ #if there is a person such like; don't let him go!

Patil MS

#rudrasp@true friends 📖 #शायरी

read more
किताबों की दुनिया में कोई बेवफाई नहीं होती।  
जब भी चाहत रखो मिलने की, किताबे कभी ना नही कहती।
किताबों की नजरों से मैने दुनिया देखी है, लेकिन किताबें कभी झूठ नही बोलती।
✍️rudrasp@truthofthelife. #rudrasp@true friends 📖

Patil MS

#rudrasp@truth, which shines always like son..!!

read more
which begins with truth that's the true relation and which starts with false that's called as a fraud.
✍️rudrasp@thoughtoftheday #rudrasp@truth, which shines always like son..!!

Patil MS

#rudrasp@If you are born as a human, then preserve humanity!

read more
Feelings Feelings have made humans human; Otherwise, what would be the difference between humans and animals?
#rudrasp@thoughtoftheday✍️ #rudrasp@If you are born as a human, then preserve humanity!

Patil MS

#rudrasp@sometime, we find ourselves strangers.

read more
I am lonely and loneliness comes to visit me;  And I see myself as a stranger once again!
✍️rudrasp #rudrasp@sometime, we find ourselves strangers.

Patil MS

#rudrasp@sometime, we find ourselves strangers.

read more
I am lonely and loneliness comes to visit me;  And I see myself as a stranger once again!
✍️rudrasp #rudrasp@sometime, we find ourselves strangers.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification