Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best StoryStarter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best StoryStarter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kisi ki love story bataiye, love story नहीं, naino ki jo baat naina jaane hai love story, kisi ka love story, lalach buri bala hai story in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sathik Ali

#StoryStarter

read more
mute video

Srilatha Gugunta

:The story set in the hospital:
Eyes hardly were able to see the row of the lights that was passing throughout the hall. The screeching wheels of the bed that I was laid on, was heard louder and faster as I was taken to my fancy room crossing one ward and the other. It was the day, I delivered my second kid with much complications, but thanks to the God for letting me breathe and bring in a healthy baby to the world. With an immense pain, I was shifting from one bed to the other and an attendee that would attend me 24/7 was arranged by my husband. Lying in pain on that Hospital bed, I would only wish to walk home and relax on my bed around my pillows and a new baby. My thoughts were distracted by a loud snore of the lady who dosed off by the side of the empty food vessels that was supposed to be for the patient. Not for the attendee🙄😵.  #story #storystarter #hospitalstories #hospital #hospitaltales  #yqbaba #yostowrimo #yostorimo

Disha Parwani

Every night I collect, our memories.
The memories of our 3 am conversations,our sweet talks.
The memories which were once a reality. our memories 🌌
#AmWriting
#AmEditing
#CopyWriting
#Creativity
#Editing
#IndieAuthor
#RomanceWriter

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification