Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best taketimeout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best taketimeout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to take screenshot in laptop, jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan songs, dil se dil tak, qayamat se qayamat tak,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A long ride, 
Far from the city
Far from the crowd
Just near the silence.
I carried memories
Best memories of you and me.
My tears were lost in air
Glad I could leave some
Pain in air... In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anitha Elisha

In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #selftimemuchneeded

read more
About a decade ago
When all things seemed so silly and slow
Everybody needs some self time
Even the sun takes some time to shine bright 
All I need is some time to relax and a good night's sleep

In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#selftimemuchneeded

praveen kalabhavi

In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A warm hug Sometimes in life, a warm hug is the only medicine that a person ever needs. In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
such long ago that I don't even remember what it means to take time out for myself only. In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Bansal

In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote BabaPiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
Last time I took time out  for my self was ,the time when I go through with my inner spirit.
I came to know about the beauty of God which lives in me.
It was the time when my inner strength make me realise not to bend in front of others without any reason .PiY@Poonamaggarwal In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

sanjana ranjan

read more
Not was.... because I always took a little bit of time out for myself. In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sagar Devani

In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love life

read more
weird because I ended up writing about you.  In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

#love #life

Rishabh Shukla

read more
" Rainy day, year 2015 soft drizzles were falling on my face, that feeling of nature that was  unimaginable , saw some people holding there bags on head and running towards safe place, childrens playing football in the ground, birds were chirping and dancing in the rain, that moment i realised you need yourself more to be happy and make others happy "  In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Baaj

We often forget to #taketimeout for ourselves. Take care of your body and mind. It will take care of you #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine #baaj Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I was frustrated by my own thoughts,
What to do and where to go from here,
Where I didn't know anyone or any place.

I took my cycle and ride it to where I can,
I wear my shoes and walk until I was tired,
I wandered alone in the unknown streets,
I did all this until I found myself a right path.

I felt so light after that, felt more happy,
Did many more things and it was easy,
I appreciated everything I did before & after,
I never felt like I have to rest anymore. We often forget to #taketimeout for ourselves. Take care of your body and mind. It will take care of you
 #remembertowrite #yourquoteandmine
#baaj Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Jyotshna Rani Sahoo

read more
Not so pleasing moment for me because I always found satisfaction by spending quality time with my lovely family .But sometimes my thinking to spend time for me when I get irritated but the definition of myself is me with my family and friends. In this busy world, we often forget to #taketimeout of ourselves. Collab and go back to that moment where you gave yourself the much deserved time. #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification