Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best trytoremember Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best trytoremember Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about we try to be as responsive as possible meaning in hindi, 1 try is equal to, poetry forms to try, waiting to try for a baby forum, waiting to try for a baby,

• 35 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourav Roy

What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I lose the sense of time.
It feels like you are
still here, sitting beside me.
We are looking at the
horizon in silence
as the sun sets and
darkness takes over the world. What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shaikat chakraborty

What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I end up writing a Master piece of love What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monika Monu

You're something I remember like a forbidden memory..... too harmful to remember yet too difficult to forget..... #trytoremember #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yopowrimo #yqbaba

read more
Everything is just BLUR
I remember the pain, tears, feelings
But I can't remember your touch, voice,or your face.
I remember how much I loved you
But I can't remember WHY
It's like I've locked my memories of you behind that wall
Which I'm afraid if I ever break, I'll crumble to dust with the weight of my love for you 
 You're something I remember like a forbidden memory..... too harmful to remember yet too difficult to forget.....

#trytoremember #remembertowrite #yourquoteandmine 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba   #yopowrimo #yqbaba

MSJ Quotes

What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj

read more
I remember that i have to forget you..! What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #msj

Osho Jain

What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Why try... I always remember you..
Your memories..
When we love someone... There is no need to try to remember them.. 
Because they are always imbibed  in your heart.... 
🌻🌻 What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Abid

What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqsayyed #dontcomeback

read more
I feel heart broken and a dense suffocating smoke engulfs my vision reminding me of all the love and affections I naively showered upon you. 
I was a fool protecting and safeguarding you from wolves in the guise of humans... 
You, at that time made me trust yourself so easily with those soft smiles and loved filled assurances. 

How could you so easily forget all those promises you made to me?

Sometimes I wish to see you in a state of despair but my heart restrains me from wishing such absurdities Cos it still cares for your well being.. 

Sometimes,
 in life, 
you learn the hardest lessons from the sweetest faces.. 
 What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqsayyed
#dontcomeback

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

read more
There is nothing from you
I realized What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I remember your serene smile
Your pleasant soothing voice 
The way you called my name
How you made me feel
That I am special 
And everything happens for good. 
I am still trying to figure out
What good has happened to me
After you left... What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

srilatha lion

read more
I never try to remember you
Coz you are always in my thoughts  What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Dur ho gaye hamare chahne wale,
Yaad bahot aaye hume bhulne wale,
Mit gaye the hum jinki chahat mein
Wo kabhi laut ke nahi hain aane wale… What happens when you #trytoremember someone who has left? Do you remember every detail or do you forget little things? Collab and go back to your memory lane. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification