Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writersnetwrok Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writersnetwrok Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about write a letter to your friend, love writes, writer meaning in hindi, yeh hai mohabbatein written update, writer of ramayan,

• 2 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Snigdha Agrawal

No way will this lockdown be lifted on 10th.  The rising numbers in Bangalore urban, will require several yale locks to lock people indoors.  Specially those wearing on their sleeves an attitude that smacks of 'I dont care'.  People have lost it.  Otherwise how can the unscrupulous make profits in the share market where lives are traded?  All for earning rich dividends.  

Heard of an entire family of seven testing positive.  My first thought was who would look after whom?  How would quarantine rules apply in such a situation? Baffling! This made me order online emergency meds, including a 6 ltr oxygen can priced at Rs.450.  All sites showed nil stocks and one site where it was available was selling for Rs.1800.  Shocking!  No I was not going to pay that price to line someone's pocket.  

Depression manifests in different ways for different age profiles.  For seniors, appetites are affected.  Had dinner of salad and soup and felt like a stuffed Turkey.  It's easy to preach 'this too shall pass' bit did it pass as we entered 2021? The saying hope springs eternal, is for the  young and middle aged.

Snigdha  Agrawal 

#lockdowndiary #day10 #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #dailymotivation #readwriteunitee #writersnetwrok

Snigdha Agrawal

...heart yearns to revisit
places that have slipped away
childhood, innocence, old homes,
old friends; because no matter
how old our bodies get, they say
heart never wears wrinkles

...heart yearns to wear
the cloak of happiness 
walking backwards to the carefree days
without 'stay home' 'wear masks' restrictions
because no matter how old one gets,
they say, the heart never needs
defibrillators to dance on happy occasions 

...heart is such, it bears 
in its four chambers love, compassion,
empathy, concern, desirous of reaching
out to loved ones, even when it starts
its last swan dance; because they say
however old one gets, these traits 
in the heart stay embedded

Snigdha Agrawal 

#napowrimo2021 #day14 #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #writingresolution #writinginspiration #writersnetwrok

Snigdha Agrawal

Walked on that road hand in hand
encountered some bad patches
Cracks, potholes, fissure lines 
and places without guard rails 
Hurdled past them though seemed
at times quite formidable 
That road is rushing to an end 
dropping into a place of nothingness 
All that we gave of us to them
now stands cancelled
A thorough exigesis explains 
'tis nothing extraordinary, 
merely call of duty and fulfillment 
of responsibilities that comes with it
And just as we gave nothing to them
who gave us all of theirs; 
why expect anything different? 
Of course those blessed 
have a different story to tell

Snigdha Agrawal 

#100days100poems #day38 #yqbaba #yqquotes #writers #writersnetwrok #mirakee #thoughtoftheday

Snigdha Agrawal

At the end of the day 
my utility is that of
parchment paper wrapping
and healing all those others.
Who cares to see the holes
punched in my soul?  #parchment #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #dailyinspiration #readwriteunite #writersnetwrok #mirakee

Snigdha Agrawal

Over the years, the only
song that rings in my ears
"Its a Beautiful Life"
and indeed it has been
and wish the same to
everyone I meet.

#song #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #writingresolution #writinginspiration #readwriteunite #writersnetwrok

Snigdha Agrawal

#MyFlaws
There is this angry river near our colony, strewn with boulders mid stream. A tributary of the Barakar river which joins the mighty Damodar river.  Here I escape to, sit on my favourite outcrop, polished black, sticking out like a sore thumb in the undulating landscape.  Steep slopes on the left bank, slopes covered with Mahua trees.   Blossoms lying like a pale yellow carpet.  An 'out of bounds' piece of land inhabitated by the Santhal tribes. On the right bank lie fields clothed with standing crops or naked as the Santhals who live freely.

Why do I have this chip on my shoulder?  A 'better than thou attitude' which stuck right through school, college, university and married life.  This urge to excel, always on fifth gear.  As a consequence missed out on 'living', loving more intensely.  In retrospect I feel like I went through the motions of living like a robot.  In a hurry to meet deadlines. Hurdling over childhood, teens, motherhood.  And now that I have reached the terminus, mind is riddled with questions ad to why I kept pushing life, instead of allowing life to propel me gently as the river flowing downstream.  The flaws stand out like porcupine bristles.

#myflaws #writingresolution #writinginspiration #day16 #yqbaba #yqquotes #readwriteunite #writersnetwrok

Snigdha Agrawal

Storms in your life
upturned the umbrella
uncovering your emotions
hitherto, bottled inside.
 #umbrella #yqbaba #readwriteunit #writersnetwrok #napowrimo18 #yopowrimo18

Snigdha Agrawal

I never could solve the mystery
of his spending so much time 
in the loo,
till I found he was
texting his girlfriend, 
sneakily. #solve #yqbaba #readwriteunit #writersnetwrok #napowrimo18 #yopowrimo18

Snigdha Agrawal

New flowers dotting horizon
with overpowering fragrances
superimposing known ones
heartwarming...poetry lives on,
amongst the new generation

#poetry #yqbaba #readwriteunit #writersnetwrok

Snigdha Agrawal

If there were no women
would there be hybrid humans? #iftherewerenowomen #yqbaba #readwriteunite #writersnetwrok
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification