Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best JesusIsComingSoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best JesusIsComingSoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you need jesus in your life, jesus loves me this i know, love jesus images, jesus love poems, she left me for jesus,

• 7 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anica Jeslyn

Are you a devotee 
or a disciple of 
Jesus?

©Anica Jeslyn #disciplenotdevotee #jesuslovesyou #JesusIsComingSoon #lovejesus

Chandra Grace

mute video

Priscilla Mosses

Today bible verse in tamil #JesusIsLord #JesusIsComingSoon #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Holy Spirit Trust

mute video

Holy Spirit Trust

mute video

BIBLE VERSES

mute video

joshua francisco

mute video

Shema Rangira

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." -1 Peter 2:9,10 #loved #Saved #JesusIsLord #JesusIsComingSoon #ImperfectButPurposed #UnworthyNotWorthless #UseYourGifts #GloryToGod #PraiseBeToGod #ThankYouLord

read more
Imperfect but purposed.

Unworthy not worthless. "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." 

-1 Peter 2:9,10

Shema Rangira

"The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever." -Psalm 111:10 "The fear of the LORD [is] a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death." -Proverbs 14:27 #Life #Faith #jesuschrist #Christian #JesusIsLord #JesusIsComingSoon #DoNotBeAfraidToFearGod #GodLovesYou

read more
Don't be too afraid to fear God "The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever."

-Psalm 111:10

"The fear of the LORD [is] a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death."

-Proverbs 14:27

Shema Rangira

"For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?" -Hebrews 12:6,7 "If ye love me, keep my commandments." -John 14:15 #Love #Quote #Faith #jesuschrist #repentance #obey #Christian #Obedience #JesusIsLord #JesusIsComingSoon

read more
May Your corrections find me repentant.
May Your directions find me obedient. "For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?"
-Hebrews 12:6,7

"If ye love me, keep my commandments." -John 14:15
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification