Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SoStopBlamingYourselfSarvajeetYouwereNotWrongCompletely Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SoStopBlamingYourselfSarvajeetYouwereNotWrongCompletely Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Sarvajeet Krishna

#Love Agr Aapko koi achhe se janta ho to wo ye smjh skta h aap kaise insaan ho... Jist like my friends know What I am. So if there is anyone who thinks you are not a good huaman being.. May be he doesn't know u or he wasn't with you. #SoStopBlamingYourselfSarvajeetYouwereNotWrongCompletely #IfYouseriouslyLovedHerThenYouMustFeelNeedToTalkHerIfSheDoesNotFeelTheSameSheNeverLovedYou. #If you seriously love someone you will be thrown out so Make sure you are not loving someone with a pure heart.

read more
Love and Loss  I wasn't lost when you stopped Loving me
I lost when you asked your friend to pic my call and say 
"You are not there". #Love Agr Aapko koi achhe se janta ho to wo ye smjh skta h aap kaise insaan ho... Jist like my friends know What I am. So if there is anyone who thinks you are not a good huaman being.. May be he doesn't know u or he wasn't with you.
#SoStopBlamingYourselfSarvajeetYouwereNotWrongCompletely
#IfYouseriouslyLovedHerThenYouMustFeelNeedToTalkHerIfSheDoesNotFeelTheSameSheNeverLovedYou.
#If you seriously love someone you will be thrown out so Make sure you are not loving someone with a pure heart.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification