Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Fightagainstdepression Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Fightagainstdepression Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love fight quotes, fight for my way, freedom fighters of india, friends fight quotes, fight club quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Satish Chandra

#Fightagainstdepression #sum #yqbaba Vaidehi Khandelwal - Here you go with my take on the context. Must say, You initiated it brilliantly. Hat's off to such awesome initiative.💐👍🏻 #SattyThoughts #Live #bliss #Supress

read more
Love yourself before your crave for anything else.
Depression is for those who chose not to survive.
And one ought to survive for Family and Future.

Put a smile, Gear up to life, Love the ones around.
Spread happiness all over.

To sum up,

ALWAYS SUPPRESS THE STATE OF BEING DEPRESSED. #fightagainstdepression

#sum #YQbaba

Vaidehi Khandelwal - Here you go with my take on the context. Must say, You initiated it brilliantly.
Hat's off to such awesome initiative.💐👍🏻

#SattyThoughts

Gaurav Dutta

She is not fat, just that she is hottest among her circle. She expanded over heat, Physics satisfied her pride. #fightagainstdepression #positive #hope #physics #gauravdutta #plussize  #yqbaba

Gaurav Dutta

She is not fat, just that she is hottest among her circle. She expanded over heat, Physics satisfied her pride. #fightagainstdepression #positive #hope #physics #gauravdutta #plussize  #yqbaba

Sumit R Das

#Fightagainstdepression #Challenge by Vaidehi Khandelwal #yqdidi #Hindi life love thoughts

read more
क्यो तुम मुझको छोङ गये ??
सारे रिस्ते नाते तोङ गये ??
सपनोे मे तो आते हो,
हकीकत मे आना भूल गये 
क्या खता थी मेरी ,
जो जीते जी‌ मुझे मार गये 
जिंदगी तुम्हे बनाया था,
जिंदा लाश तुम मुझे बना गये
आँखों मे बसाया था,
क्यों आँखों मे आसुं ‌डाल गये
सारे सपने तुमने तोङ दिये ??
क्यो तुम मुझको छोड गये??

-Sumit R Das

#fightagainstdepression #challenge by Vaidehi Khandelwal 
#yqdidi #hindi #life #love #thoughts

Sumit R Das

#Hindi #Fightagainstdepression #yqdidi #yababa #you #depression #twg Challenge by Vaidehi Khandelwal

read more
क्यों चुप चाप बैठे हो 
क्यों सबसे तुम रूठे हो

खाना पी ना सब छोङ दिया 
लोगो से मिलना छोङ दिया
कही आना जाना छोङ दिया
क्यों सबसे मुँह मोङ लिया 
क्यों सारा रिस्ता तोङ दिया
किस गम ने तुमको डूबा दिया
क्या किसी ने दिल तोङ दिया
क्यों  जीवन जीना छोङ दिया

क्यों चुप चाप बैठे हो
क्यो सबसे तुम रूठे हो

-Sumit R Das
 #hindi #fightagainstdepression #yqdidi #yababa #you #depression #twg
Challenge by Vaidehi Khandelwal

Sheelalipi Nayak

Expression Depression  Depression is feeling like you’ve lost something but having no clue when or where you last had it.  Then one day you realize what you lost is yourself.
It's like having the key to open the door right infront of you, yet you stare at the key aimlessly with no idea what you used to do when were free before being locked in your brain. 
It was easy to unlove yourself, yet so difficult to unlock.
Sheelalipi #expression #Talk #depression #you_are_not_alone #Fightagainstdepression #cagedthoughts

Nojoto Shayari's wid Aarav

Stand for your self..... to achieve your goals... #Fightagainstdepression My poem..... motivated by a youtuber... .so written some lines... about me. and for u guyzz tooo.... i hope acha lge... #merikhani #merizubani #Pyar #ZindGisaarav

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification