Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best transgenders Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best transgenders Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about do transgenders get periods, most convincing transgenders, how are transgenders born, convincing transgenders, transgender meaning in hindi,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Love is God.. acceptance is love and God is an acceptance of our beliefs. #yqbaba love #God #acceptance life #Truth #transgenders #ohwomaniya

read more
"Appa, Appa"
Appa turned, bent down and showered kisses on his son.
His school friends, seeing his Appa for the first time, laughed at him, mocking and teasing him. 
The boy was calm and unperturbed even as the father looked away embarrassed. His childish innocence, hugging his father, whispered in his ear "so what, Appa. I don't care if you are a female or a male, you are just Appa to me and Appa you shall be. Come, let's go for a movie today"
Appa, adjusting his saree, walked back home, smiling to himself.
The transperson had been accepted by his own and nothing else mattered. Love is God.. acceptance is love and God is an acceptance of our beliefs.

#yqbaba #love #god #acceptance #life #truth  #transgenders   
#ohwomaniya

Satish Chandra

#transgenders #yqbaba #FreakySatty This is one grand advantage to the transgenders. Warna Ladki ho - Behave yourself, ye mat karo, wo mat kro, aise kapde nahi pehno.

read more
Talking about Males & Females
and their responsibilities towards each other
and the society, I believe that 
The Transgenders would be the happiest ones
on this planet;
At least, they don't suffer
this fucking gender nuts. #transgenders

#YQbaba

#FreakySatty

This is one grand advantage to the transgenders.
Warna Ladki ho - Behave yourself, ye mat karo, wo mat kro, aise kapde nahi pehno.

#mai_bekhabar

लड़के से शादी करने कह के
मेरे अपनो ने
मेरा वजूद माँगा था
तब... 
मैने मेरे अपनो से 
मेरे अपने होने का
सबूत मांगा था... 🌈🌈🌈 #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb 

#lgbt #lesbian #gay #bisexual #transgenders #loveislove

Vanshita Gupta

last episode and pls guys do ans my questions in comment section #MeriKavita #mera_Khwab #meri_shakti #transgenders #Society #need_change #sujhav #gender_equality #अनुभव

read more
mute video

Aditi Anand

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification