Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardecember Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardecember Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you zindagi from dear zindagi, dear zindagi tu hi hai, tu hi hai dear zindagi, dear meaning in hindi, dear in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdeardecembermessage • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Welcoming you wholeheartedly
You are the last month of this year
Cold winter winds are passing by
The quintessence of Christmas 
May bring the glory of celebration 
With warmth and  blessings
To one and all so as to make
It more beautiful and evergreen OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdeardecembermessage
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Seema Sharma

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdeardecembermessage • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Hopes are the new perspective of life always for me,
 so for you also i want to say be hopeful always..... OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdeardecembermessage

cressy adoline

Hello Resties! ❤️ Happy December! 💕 As the new month has started, write your heartfelt letters to this new beginning and express your thoughts! 😊 Wishing you all more joy to visit you, with this new beginning 🎉 #rzpictureprompt #december #YourQuoteAndMine #deardecember #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzpicprompt904

read more
                           I welcome you whole heartedly for you are the one who used to bring the light of joy and happiness along with you and you are so special because you hold Jesus Christ birth on your month and I personally don't want to end this 2020 along with you alone but I stubborn about my prayers to Jesus , that he must make me to meet with my man , my love of my life and bless us both and all others abundantly by showering  his grace and love upon us ever!  Hello Resties! ❤️

Happy December! 💕
As the new month has started, write your heartfelt letters to this new beginning and express your thoughts! 😊

Wishing you all more joy to visit you, with this new beginning 🎉

#rzpictureprompt

Anitha Elisha

I do know you bring upon 
the month of joy, love and care
But you always tremendously 
end up giving a deadliest scare
You are the last month in a year
You always end up giving me a mix of 
both happy cheers and a sorrowful tear
Hope you give out the best this time
Let this festive month remain joyful , 
forgiving and happier as it always shine
May happiness jingle all the way
And let all the sadness go away #my2k20decemberquote
#rzpicprompt904 #restzone #deardecember #december #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
May you bring warmth and blessings
 in each to make this world 
a beautiful place to live in OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdeardecembermessage

Sateesh Anangi

read more
Hope for better ending for this year  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdeardecembermessage

Thiru

Hello Resties! ❤️ Happy December! 💕 As the new month has started, write your heartfelt letters to this new beginning and express your thoughts! 😊 Wishing you all more joy to visit you, with this new beginning 🎉 #rzpictureprompt #december #YourQuoteAndMine #deardecember #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzpicprompt904

read more
Show us some good things 
before you go finally. Hello Resties! ❤️

Happy December! 💕
As the new month has started, write your heartfelt letters to this new beginning and express your thoughts! 😊

#rzpictureprompt

Aruna Menon

read more
I hope you remember
You are a month of celebration
So bring us the warmth of joy
Amidst the chill of winter 
Cloak our hearts with cheer 
Let us live without any fear 
Dear December
Do remember
To bring back our smiles!  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdeardecembermessage

Madhav Jha

* (too hot is taken as a 'simile - metaphor' combination or 'metaphor - simile' combination) OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdeardecembermessage • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
On the very first day you are very harsh...
the powerful sun of end of june month is seen captivated by 
mockery of gallant excessiveness of " too hot*" weather!

(too hot is taken as a 'simile - metaphor' combination or 'metaphor - simile' combination)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdeardecembermessage

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

read more
We welcome you with all hope 

Eradicate the pain and problems and give us a healthy life  Hello Resties! ❤️

Happy December! 💕

#rzpictureprompt
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification