tags

Best nijotoenglish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best nijotoenglish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 18 Followers
  • 60 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Beauty and Brain Rare Combination find in Life .."

Beauty and Brain  Rare 
Combination 
find in Life ..

#मीरां #nijotoenglish #Quotes#Life

34 Love

"Kill the Ravana inside you because Some versions of the Ramayan say that Ravan did not in fact have ten heads, but it appeared so because his mother gave him a necklace of nine pearls that caused an optical illusion for any observer. In another version, it is said that to please Shiva, Ravan hacked his own head into pieces, but his devotion made each piece spawn into another head."

Kill the Ravana inside you because   Some versions of the Ramayan say that Ravan did not in fact have ten heads, but it appeared so because his mother gave him a necklace of nine pearls that caused an optical illusion for any observer. In another version, it is said that to please Shiva, Ravan hacked his own head into pieces, but his devotion made each piece spawn into another head.

#killerRavan#CTL#nijotoenglish#writrway#Raushan#Some versions of the Ramayan say that Ravan did not in fact have ten heads, but it appeared so because his mother gave him a necklace of nine pearls that caused an optical illusion for any observer. In another version, it is said that to please Shiva, Ravan hacked his own head into pieces, but his devotion made each piece spawn into another head.#fouryoupahe @Anand Kumar Gupta @Vishal Jha @Aman Thakur @sudhakar Sahani @❣ Priya Singh ❣

73 Love

"Dear Parents, My Love for You Is Infinite When I Thank You for this life I Thank God twice..."

Dear Parents, 
My Love for You Is Infinite 
When I Thank You for this life
 I Thank God twice...

#thankyou #WOD #nijotoenglish

98 Love
1 Share

"A torch been burning continuously From seventy years.... Salute To Courage,strength of martyrs !"

A torch been burning continuously 
From seventy years....
Salute To Courage,strength of martyrs !

#salute #WOD #nijotoenglish

76 Love
2 Share

"The stories and the formulas of book Remained in the book . . . . The concept of life they learned from at the last page of the notebook...!!"

The stories and the formulas of book
 Remained in the book
The concept of life they learned from
at the last page of the notebook...!!

#Notebook #lastpage #CTL #nijotoenglish

107 Love