Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Chapter1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Chapter1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chappal meaning in india, chadta suraj dheere dheere dhalta hai dhal jayega, new chapter quotes, half girlfriend phir bhi tumko chaahunga, half girlfriend phir bhi tumko chaahungi,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Raj_Basti

Chapter1। संघारभैरव।Upanyas।#एक_अघोरी_की_आत्मकथा #सस्पेंस #upanyas

read more
mute video

Simmi Arora

Chapter 1 "The New Popular Guy" It's fairly said that "Ending co-relates to the Beginnings", Everything started from a silly school competition! Umm, welcome to not so happening life of me!.. And guess what?? I'm gonna take you to 2015, #story #Part1 #yqdidi #yqdada #yqquotes #yqstory #Chapter1 #JourneyOf_Us

read more
"JOURNEY OF US"
Chapter 1, "THE NEW POPULAR GUY"
(caption) Chapter 1 "The New Popular Guy"

It's fairly said that "Ending co-relates to the Beginnings",

Everything started from a silly school competition!
Umm, welcome to not so happening life of me!..
And guess what?? 
I'm gonna take you to 2015,

AsmuAmol

"she is bleeding terribly" said a lady "hurry up!!" said few more scuttling. I could see white light in front of me, pain in my head, a sticky liquid on my face, few faces vanishing then coming back. light switching on & off!! is the floor moving? "riaa...my bachha, happy birthday to you.... less ordinary..... why dont you get married? I am sorry riaa..... I love my job!............. why you doing this.... They are different people..... Pride.... you are a girl riaa.... my country... just one #yqbaba #nanowrimo #Chapter1 #JOMT

read more
chapter 1 

I saw myself "she is bleeding terribly" said a lady
"hurry up!!" said few more scuttling.
I could see white light in front of me, pain in my head, a sticky liquid on my face, few faces vanishing then coming back. 
light switching on & off!!  is the floor moving?

"riaa...my bachha, happy birthday to you.... less ordinary..... why dont you get married? I am sorry riaa..... I love my job!............. why you doing this.... They are different people..... Pride.... you are a girl riaa.... my country... just one

Varun Kumar

Many a times you see people or you meet people and they leave a great impact on your mind, either by their words, or by their actions.. Stay tuned for next part.. If you like it please do comment and if not then also please do comment to help me make it better. This is my first public attempt​ of something like this. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MyDiaries ~Illusion #Chapter1: The Lady #ShortStory #bangles #yqbaba #tears #RESPECTWOMEN #cry #park #shortstories #myfirststory #Spreadsmiles #VividVarun #MyDiaries_illusion #illusion_Part1

read more
MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter1: The Lady

After my first novel being published, which was widely acclaimed, I was gifted a new flat in a society in Mumbai by my Publisher. It was a high-rise building, Gym, Sports complex and a big central park.

I started the morning with my routine walk, my daily habit, being from a small town. It was a usual day, cool breeze with singing carols of birds. The light was gradually turning up and so was my body temperature and my heart rate, as I pumped up the volume of my headphones and accelerated my sprint.

While gazing the nature and the morning mist, my eyes passed by a girl sitting on a bench, wearing a baby pink coloured kurta beautifully handcrafted and numerous wedding bangles on her wrist. Her face was cracked up with water strains drawing uneven roads on her face, caught my attention.

I don't know what made me turn back and look at her closely. Diluted in her thoughts, she was sitting crossed legs bending the toes inwards, making unintentional art on sand. Her eyes were constantly hovering over a bunch of papers which she tucked tight in her fists, trying to slowly crush them.
      ...Continued in Caption👇 Many a times you see people or you meet people and they leave a great impact on your mind, either by their words, or by their actions..

Stay tuned for next part.. If you like it please do comment and if not then also please do comment to help me make it better. This is my first public attempt​ of something like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter1: The Lady

Rk Rakesh Kumar

I remember that girl.That 7 years old little beauty. Busy writing in exam hall.She was so little that her hands couldn't reach the desk while sitting on the bench.Through out the exam she stood and so am i, watching her and writing my own exam of course.I was sitting just behind her seat.Then she turned.May be she was asking for some help. Hell i don't remember what was she asking but that was the moment i fell for her. #sheneverlovedme #Rinku #rinkurakesh #yqbaba #mynovel #yqdidi #yqtales #Chapter1

read more
SHE NEVER LOVED ME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was the moment i fell for her

(READ IN CAPTION) I remember that girl.That 7 years old little beauty. Busy writing in exam hall.She was so little that her hands couldn't reach the desk while sitting on the bench.Through out the exam she stood and so am i, watching her and writing my own exam of course.I was sitting just behind her seat.Then she turned.May be she was asking for some help. Hell i don't remember what was she asking but that was the moment i fell for her.
#sheneverlovedme
#rinku 
#rinkurakesh 
#yqbaba 
#mynovel 
#yqdidi
#yqtales

Games Explorer

mute video

gourav Kumar

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification