Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Perfectly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Perfectly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about perfectly elastic demand curve is, perfectly inelastic demand curve is, perfectly imperfect meaning in marathi, firms in perfectly competitive markets, how to paint your nails perfectly at home,

• 15 Followers
  • 112 Stories

GAYATHRY K

Self inspiration.....! #me #Real #Perfectly #quaotes

read more

Ankit Meena

No one is perfect that's why pencils have erasers #goodnessinlife "#perfectly

Saritha kothuri

#Perfect #Perfectly #people love life #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqdada Collaborating with Namnei Nei

read more
Dear girls and boys
Don't expect too much from any one. It's a stupid thought, love naturally, respect the feelings, after all even our hand fingers are not same. How can we expect the persons to be perfect!!!!???? #perfect #perfectly #people #love #life #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqdada  
Collaborating with  Namnei Nei

Kamal Chandra Lenka

She: "We are perfectly perfect for 
          each other."

He: "Yet we're sitting here, pinning
         for people we can't have..." #perfectly #perfect #for #each #other
#YQBABA #YQTALES

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

I will accept as it is #perfect #perfectly #accept #perfectlyimperfect #yqbaba #yourquotes  #ohhstyle    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Priyalakshmi Gogoi

Shailvi arya

read more
Distractions are all around
Something lost that I can't found
This is my heart place
So don't break it down

All the dresses you give me 
All the surprises that you hide
You're joking
I'm going to win this fight

Cause I'm perfectly imperfect
No one can change this
Ohh! 
I know, you breaking...... me

Start forgetting
All the kisses
All the love 
I love you again,when I Cross 61
So we can live again as the same
If you accept me,stop playing game

No,one can change
Ohh!
I know, you breaking......... me

Let's make the last day
As we begun the life

No,one can change
Ohh!
I know, you breaking......... me

Oh oh oh 
You breaking....... me

Ashoka Mewada

read more
I'm perfectly imperfect and that's perfectly alright!!

Akanksha Sharma

To, every one sided lover aren't we doing the toughest and painful job? being one sided lovers! , Toughest job these days is not to expect anything aren't we doing that so perfectly?. We can share a big pie of love with them without the hope of getting back . This is not their fault but we chose this . This sweet ,bitter,salty,tangiest,flavour of love ! Love which is beyond expectations beyond good and evil ! That moment when you see him , that smile on his face means the world to me . #story #writingcommunity #onesidedlove #writershub #openletter #longform

read more
Open letter to every one sided lover

Do read the caption To,
every one sided lover
aren't we doing the toughest and painful job? being one sided lovers! ,
Toughest job these days is not to expect anything aren't we doing that so perfectly?.
We can share a big pie of love with them without the hope of getting back . This is not their fault but we chose this . 
This sweet ,bitter,salty,tangiest,flavour of love ! 
Love which is beyond expectations beyond good and evil ! That moment when you see him , that smile on his face means the world to me .

Lazy Panda 🐼💓

_little_writer23 (nANdu❤)..sorry ,its not perfectly written neither perfectly spoken....#myownvoice #SelfWritten #bbfgoals #Love #Friendship #soulsisters nojoto

read more

Ziya.S

#Truth #true

read more
We all are perfectly imperfect.....and that is perfectly all right....if you are perfect within your soul....that's what all we need.... #NojotoQuote #truth
#true
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification