Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best JPHUPH🥰 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best JPHUPH🥰 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 64 Stories

Dipak Jha

I'm at a point in my life where I'm just being my favorite self, not my highest or best self but my favorite. The one that's not perfect but learns from their mistakes, lives a self approved life, gives love without expecting it back because I'm worthy of my own giving capacity. #rush #jphuph #jphuph🥰 #jphuph#JPHUPH🥰 #JPHUPH❤

read more

Dipak Jha

Chaand, sitare, phool, parindey shaam, savera ek taraf, Tera hasna, teri baatein, tera chehra ek taraf ! #couples #jphuph #jphuph🥰 #jphuph❤ Love #JPHUPH🥰 #JPHUPH❤

read more

Dipak Jha

If something is making you happy, sad, angry.. feel it now, live it now. Don't hold on to feelings thinking about the future. You can not see future but you have to live your today the best way you can Live In The Moment. #Travel #jphuph #jphuph🥰 #jphuph❤ Love #JPHUPH🥰 #JPHUPH❤

read more

Dipak Jha

Tum pasand aana, ittefaaq tha Tum hi pasand rehna, prem hai #nakhre #jphuph #jphuph🥰 #jphuph#JPHUPH🥰 #JPHUPH❤

read more

Dipak Jha

A beautiful feeling, when someone tells you "I wish I knew you earlier." #Hug #jphuph #jphuph🥰 #JPHUPH🥰

read more

Dipak Jha

Hate is yeld but Love is felt #nakhre #jphuph #jphuph🥰 #JPHUPH🥰

read more

Dipak Jha

There are so many things i want to tell you. but my thoughts are rambled right now. how do I tell you how much you really mean to me? Is I love you enough? but i feel that this thing is deeper than love. Is it just passion? I don't know. my whole being just craves for you. Just you... #Shayari #jphuph #JPHUPH🥰

read more

Dipak Jha

दरवाजे उम्मीद होते है लौट आने की, लौट कर आने वालो की.. #jphuph #jphuph🥰 #JPHUPH🥰

read more

Dipak Jha

There are so many things i want to tell you. but my thoughts are rambled right now. how do I tell you how much you really mean to me? Is I love you enough? but i feel that this thing is deeper than love. Is it just passion? I don't know. my whole being just craves for you. Just you. #Shayari #jphuph #JPHUPH🥰

read more

Dipak Jha

Ye zindagi aasan nahi hoti, Aasan hoti to kya zindagi hoti ... #jphuph #jphuph🥰 #JPHUPH🥰

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification