Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best neverforgotten Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best neverforgotten Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, everybody saying you should never fall in love lyrics, falling in love with someone you never met quotes, love never knew what i was missing, shayari on never fall in love,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Darshan Blon

FORGOTTEN

You ask me often:
   "Will You remember me always?"
        I say and I'll keep saying:
         "My love, my heart's been smitten, 
            As long as I'm alive
              You'll never be forgotten" #forgottenpoem
#diagonalpoem
#yqbaba
#mylove
#neverforgotten

Prita

Why don't I see him again? Why he can't be seen around these days? Is he fine? He must be... His married ... He has a family to be looked after and to look after him... But still? Last I saw him was while riding His wife was sitting on the back sit... Both seemed Soo damn happy... I was happy too.. They made me feel happy about my decision... #Memories #truelove #alwaysremember #neverforgotten #Fades #neverdies

read more
गुजरने लगे हम ,
उन गलियों से,  फिर एक बार !!

Why don't I see him again?  
Why he can't be seen around these days? 
Is he fine?  He must be...  His married ... 
He has a family to be looked after and to look after him... 
But still?  Last I saw him was while riding 
His wife was sitting on the back sit... 
Both seemed Soo damn happy...  
I was happy too..  They made me feel happy about my decision...

Rishabh Shayalwar

sad mood... Aur ho ske to follow kar lena   #sad #feelings #relationship#love #nojoto #nojotothought #nojotoHindi #nojotowriters #Shayari #poem #nojoto #ektarfapyar #relation #pain #forgot #neverforgotten #alone #foreveralone #alonetime#homealone

Rishabh Shayalwar

Kbhi kbhi hme bhaut rona ata h
aur hme reason bhi ni pta hota😥😥😥 😥😥😥 #MissYou #pain #feeling#sad #forgot #neverforgotten #alone #foreveralone #alonetime #homealone #Rvshayalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification