Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sweety_Sony_Lall🌍⏳⏰ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sweety_Sony_Lall🌍⏳⏰ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hai sweety i love you, i love you sweety 260, i love you sweety, sonu ke titu sweety, hum paanch sweety,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sweety Sony Lall

AN EXPERIENCE CALLED TIME---
"While drinking morning tea, 
when I stared at the calendar on the window above the chair lying on the ground, 
it was denied that the calendar tells us what time, 
the day that is going to come or what has passed, 
how deep it was not thought. A calendar can give us so much message, right? 
But it is such that I never thought of life so deeply that I will be able to think that it is the grace of Nath that I am doing this. 
This time table tells us a lot about what we are doing or what we have spent, 
it makes us feel like it touches the heart. 
It seems that it has really passed that which was ours or it is what we have now Are there with us or what will come tomorrow? 
All these things in our life only tell this time, 
the calendar kept on the window. Looking at our past calendars, 
it seems that even today, 
it is in those moments and the calendars that we have today are going to become a past again in the coming tomorrow. 
Isn't it supposed to be God, Lord? Appreciate time, teach us that we should always appreciate time, appreciate time, appreciate Mahakal.
#Time
#Sweety_Sony_Lall🌍⏳⏰ #Emotion

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification