Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missing_uhh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missing_uhh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about words missing someone you love, missing the person you love quotes, missing you quotes for my love, love never knew what i was missing, missing your love quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

jagriti

#missing_uhh 🥺 Love

read more
Whenever I talk to you
My heart wishpering your's name
Cherring for the best day's & than shouting  loudly & say's kash...

©Jain jagriti #missing_uhh 🥺

#Love

Murtaza Fayaz

#missing_uhh

read more
I miss you when something really good happens,because you are the one I want to share it with...

I miss you when something is troubling me,because you are the one who understands me so   well........

I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear....

I miss you all the time,but i miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all wonderful times we spent with each otherother;for those were some of the best times of my life.....
@1418_cReaTioN #miSsiNg_uHh

MiTheAnonymous

'' वो मुझसे कुछ 
इस तरह से दूर हुए।

कि मिलना दुसवार हो गया।।

गलती तो बस इतनी सी थी ।

कि हमने कहा 
 हमे आपसे प्यार हो गया '' ।। Feel #broken_down
#Missing_uhh

Ŕj

i only want , 
our Old days with you j  #nozoto #missing_uhh

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification