Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thebestdays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thebestdays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mjakes thebe and his wife, all thebest, mjakes thebe age, thebes, mjakes thebe,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

asparklinsoul

eventually, 
 it will be
 ended where
 my last breath
 whispers,

"you were
 the best days
 of my life." the best days❤

#asparklinsoul 
#roohmann 
#knight_king 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#love

Saloni Shah

Childhood The days when your father used to take you around. No fights for any of the future regarding decisions. Only stubborness for chocolates or toys. I miss those days when he never used to get angry and had no expectations. The only tension was your sibling stealing your food. I wish to be that child again. #Childhood #thebestdays #nojotoenglish

read more
 Childhood The days when your father used to take you around. No fights for any of the future regarding decisions. Only stubborness for chocolates or toys. I miss those days when he never used to get angry and had no expectations. The only tension was your sibling stealing your food. I wish to be that child again. #childhood #thebestdays #nojotoenglish

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification