Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best somya_writes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best somya_writes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about somya sharma, somya daundkar phone number, happy birthday somya 210, somya khan, somya gupta,

• 1 Followers
  • 44 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Somya Baranwal

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 It require courage to accept that every bird not belongs to sky. But those belong to your sky would fly in your sky with your dream wings, #varanasi #varanasidiaries #somya_writes #aestheticsumi #somyabaranwal

read more
Every bird belongs to your sky 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
It require courage 
to accept that every bird 
not belongs to sky. 

But those belong to your 
sky would fly in your sky 
with your dream wings,

Somya Baranwal

She is beauty. She is grace. She is a woman now, all dressed up in lace. Her presence is breathtaking Her aroma is heartbreaking Her eyes pierce with passion Her heels click with repetition, each tap filled with everlasting determination. #yqbaba #somya_writes #somyabaranwal

read more
She is
     Read in caption  She is beauty. 
She is grace. 
She is a woman now, all dressed up in lace.
Her presence is breathtaking

Her aroma is heartbreaking 
Her eyes pierce with passion
Her heels click with repetition, each tap filled with everlasting determination.

Somya Baranwal

Once in the lifetime, A woman wishes to be a princess. The one who will be saved by a Prince, to experience how it felt to be loved and cherish as a woman. But the world teaches us things and leave that dream. Universe pushes us to go out in that comfort zone and explore the reality of life. Even though how ironic it is, how we caged ourself and refused many times but faith and destiny collides to change our paths. We are pull and being outsmarted by what we planned for our lives. Instead of c #somya_writes #somyabaranwal

read more
"Life"
          {Read in caption} Once in the lifetime, 
A woman wishes to be a princess. The one who will be saved by a Prince, to experience how it felt to be loved and cherish as a woman.

But the world teaches us things and leave that dream. Universe pushes us to go out in that comfort zone and explore the reality of life.
Even though how ironic it is, how we caged ourself and refused many times but faith and destiny collides to change our paths. We are pull and being outsmarted by what we planned for our lives. Instead of c

Somya Baranwal

The plain darks and whites turned to color full fun The day where the mayfly met her man A great barricade was, For the mayfly is a prey and a cast For the mayfly love him so much, Though the world will judge Though she will not be catch #StoryTeller #Stories #yqstory #somya_writes #somyabaranwal

read more
A short story:
Endless Ephemeral 

{Read in Caption} The plain darks and whites turned to color full fun
The day where the mayfly met her man
A great barricade was,
For the mayfly is a prey and a cast

For the mayfly love him so much,
Though the world will judge
Though she will not be catch

Somya Baranwal

📷 : Pinterest . 🦋 I was not able to understand the complexities of life, what to do, how to do it so that all the problems can be solved. Where can you find the key to success? I had forgotten my dreams, I had stopped speaking in front of anyone, what my dreams are! Slowly as time progressed, our friendship became equally deep. People think that he is a boy, what if he is a boy, we cannot be friends. I taught computer in an institute for some time, then I joined an office. He always inspired me #Friendship #yqbaba #friendsforever #somya_writes #somyabaranwal

read more
                         My real life story
  Dawn of friendship 

{Read in caption}

Part - 2 📷 : Pinterest 
🦋
I was not able to understand the complexities of life, what to do, how to do it so that all the problems can be solved. Where can you find the key to success? I had forgotten my dreams, I had stopped speaking in front of anyone, what my dreams are! Slowly as time progressed, our friendship became equally deep. People think that he is a boy, what if he is a boy, we cannot be friends. I taught computer in an institute for some time, then I joined an office. He always inspired me

Somya Baranwal

Last night I had a dream, We were walking hand in hand, On a deserted island beach, Over endless miles of sand, The moon was shining bright, You looked over at me and smiled, Your eyes so full of passion, #Nightmare #daydreamer #somya_writes #somyabaranwal

read more
STUCK_IN_A_DREAM

Read in caption  Last night I had a dream,
We were walking hand in hand,
On a deserted island beach,
Over endless miles of sand,

The moon was shining bright,
You looked over at me and smiled,
Your eyes so full of passion,

Somya Baranwal

S h e i s . . . . the unappreciated poetry and unwritten words the unread story with unsaid thought the unseen worth #She #is #aestheticthoughts #somya_writes #somyabaranwal

read more
S h e i s . . . . 

the unappreciated poetry 
and unwritten words
the unread story 
with unsaid thought

{Read full piece in caption} S h e i s . . . . 

the unappreciated poetry 
and unwritten words
the unread story 
with unsaid thought

the unseen worth

Somya Baranwal

~ A BROKEN GIRL The girl with all her dreams, Loving all these cakes and creams.. Want to follow her passion for art, As she think, she was too smart.. Her laughters are soo loud, #Dreams #Myself #brokensoul #brokengirl #dreamygirl #somya_writes #Baranwal

read more
~ A BROKEN GIRL

The girl with all her dreams,
Loving all these cakes and creams..
Want to follow her passion for art,
As she think, she was too smart..

Her laughters are soo loud,
Want to fly high like clouds..
At night looking at the moon,
Thinking that she has a scars but one day shines like moon.
Just go to the caption 

With all this she finds herself strong always.
And her room, that mirror, her poems & pen, her tears 
Understands her.

So that these things become 
her best friends & her strength. ~ A BROKEN GIRL

The girl with all her dreams,
Loving all these cakes and creams..
Want to follow her passion for art,
As she think, she was too smart..

Her laughters are soo loud,

Somya Baranwal

जरूरी नहीं जो तुमने लिखा ग़ज़ल हो गई 
कीचड़ में खिली हर कली कमल हो गई

जिनसे सीख रहे हो तुम ज्ञान की बातें 
क्या उनकी कही हर बात अमल हो गई

सच्ची दिली तारीफों से ही बढ़ेगा हौसला 
अगर ये हो गई समझो मेहनत सफल हो गई

#गजल #shayari #yqhindi #yqtales #yqbaba #shayar #somya_writes

Somya Baranwal

सोचा तुम्हे भुलाकार कुछ और लिखूं 
अब इस सोच में हूँ की मैं अब क्या लिखूं #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqbaba #thinking #soch #somya_writes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification