Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poetrycollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poetrycollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hemalatha G

"The door opens to a room cluttered with torn pages, The words torn to shards of all shapes and sizes, Just like the promises and memories of our friendship, That haunt this messed up young man that I am in search of love." - Mr. Transformer alias Kumarpal Vardhan. #poetrycollab #Cluttered #tornpages #promises #Memories #versebykp #wildwhispers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kumarpal 💣.

read more
Love, that'll glue the shattered shards of entity,
To caress the spurt of emotions flowing for an eternity,
For this man has dawdled solidly,
During winter evenings, as I know, 
Your breath yarns magic to unclog my ink. "The door opens to a room cluttered with torn pages,
The words torn to shards of all shapes and sizes,
Just like the promises and memories of our friendship,
That haunt this messed up young man that I am in search of love."
- Mr. Transformer alias Kumarpal Vardhan.
#poetrycollab #cluttered #tornpages #promises #memories #versebykp #wildwhispers #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Kumarpal 💣.

Shreeya Dhapola

Thanks @Neer for nominating. In collaboration with Ritika Roy Asmita Singh Internet Jockey RAMAKANT SHRIVAS TK1920 #Jugalbandi_Challenge #coronawarriors #poetrycollab #nojotohindi #nojotonews #hindipoetry #LockdownStories

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification