Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Erroneous Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Erroneous Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about erroneously meaning in hindi, erroneous meaning in english, erroneously meaning in marathi, 2 erroneous ideas about weightlifting, your erroneous zones quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #Erroneous #tinku_ranjan_mitra #feelings #Dreams #its #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Bab

read more
A 
erroneous 
game, 

A 
feeling 
dream. "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat 
#erroneous #tinku_ranjan_mitra #feelings #dreams #its 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Bab

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification