Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best demilovato Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best demilovato Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about demi lovato tell me you love me, demi lovato depression quotes, dem khan hua, demi lovato sorry not sorry lyrics 210, dem debate time,

• 3 Followers
  • 21 Stories

SamW.

That transition was bomb🤯💣 song #songlover #songlyrics #demilovato #Lovato #lovatic #Love #Love#Song #love❤

read more

SamW.

have you heard this?? #demilovato #cry #DDLOVE Song #songlover song❣️

read more

Shivanshu Pandey

Tunnel Yes i afraid!
But not to fail..
I afraid of not to 
win! Follow: @incredible_thoughts0
Follow: @incredible_thoughts0
------------------------
Tags: #love #repost #school#me#happy#life#pretty#truth#demilovato#quotes#lovequotes #truelove#truestory#truelines #trueshit#loveorlust#lovepost#lovequotes#loveyourself#loveyou#lovers#indianwriter#india#hindiwriter#hindi

Shivanshu Pandey

I don't want nudes!
Only let me kiss on your forehead! Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
------------------------
Tags: #love #repost #school#me#happy#life#pretty#truth#demilovato#quotes#lovequotes #truelove#truestory#truelines #trueshit#loveorlust#lovepost#lovequotes#loveyourself#loveyou#lovers#indianwriter#india#hindiwriter#hindi

Shivanshu Pandey

There is a difference between seeing you happy and seeing you happy with someone else Follow: @incredible_thoughts0
------------------------

Shivanshu Pandey

Not everyone finds their true love,but if you have find yours,you cherish it and make sure to never let it go! Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
------------------------

Shivanshu Pandey

Don't believe in quotes!
Only believe in yourself! Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
------------------------

Shivanshu Pandey

Nothing is more beautiful then two people putting equal efforts to be with each other! Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
------------------------

Shivanshu Pandey

Your words may or may not hurts!
But your silence hurts me every second! Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
------------------------

Shivanshu Pandey

Your pain and your condition show you the right way to achieve your great goals! Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
------------------------
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification