Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sayanichakraborty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sayanichakraborty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Riya Sirohi

Rohit Bhowmick

How does the moon look like? #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sayanichakraborty

read more
My love, 
who is always in my heart no matter what happens, 
I know my moon won't leave me alone. How does the moon look like? #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 
#sayanichakraborty

Rohit Bhowmick

Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe how you #OrbitAround someone. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote #sayanichakraborty

read more
I orbit around you like you are mine Sun who never leaves a chace to light my life full of darkness and I am your Earth as I always try to stay beside you in every possible way I can. Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe how you #orbitaround someone.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote #sayanichakraborty

Rohit Bhowmick

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sayanichakraborty

read more
Having you in my life is like having all the happiness of this world my munchkin. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sayanichakraborty

Rohit Bhowmick

Happy #hugday Give away free hugs. :) #valentinesweek #hugsmakemefeellike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sayanichakraborty

read more
How lucky I am to have a pure soul like you as my love, as my support in my life.  Happy #hugday
Give away free hugs. :) 

#valentinesweek #hugsmakemefeellike #YourQuoteAndMine
#sayanichakraborty

Rohit Bhowmick

When our eyes met in the rain that night, you said more with one look than you did the three months I knew you. #whenoureyesmet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sayanichakraborty

read more

I saw only one thing and it was the soul which touched my heart and filled it full of love, care and cuteness.  When our eyes met in the rain that night, you said more with one look than you did the three months I knew you. 

#whenoureyesmet  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sayanichakraborty

Rohit Bhowmick

What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sayanichakraborty

read more
Everytime I think of writing about you, the most common thing that comes to my mind is how will I be able to express the beauty of your mind and soul in words.
 What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote   #YourQuoteAndMine
#sayanichakraborty

Rohit Bhowmick

Good morning. I make my bed every morning for myself so that when I come back home after a tiring day, I have something to feel good about. What do you do for yourself? #doformyself #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sayanichakraborty

read more
Whenever I am sad or upset I always hear my favourite sad romantic songs keeping myself in a dark room with a low light which makes the environment more romantic and last but can't forget it, and that is imagining the face of my love, my lifeline, my wife who gives me immense strength to fight with every bad thing which tries to put me down.

Bold Penning... Good morning. I make my bed every morning for myself so that when I come back home after a tiring day, I have something to feel good about. What do you do for yourself? #doformyself #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sayanichakraborty

Rohit Bhowmick

#Collab and share where have you #foundhome? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sayanichakraborty

read more
In your heart were I know that I will be staying in the most secured volt of these world were no one can harm me or do any evil with me....
 #Collab and share where have you #foundhome?  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sayanichakraborty

Rohit Bhowmick

#WhatIf sleep didn't come at night? What if we slept through the day and worked at night? #nosleepatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sayanichakraborty

read more
If sleep didn't came at night then I would say its for only one reason and that will be because I am staring at the moon thinking only one thing that is the moon feeling jealous from my love as my love, my wife is more beautiful from the core of her heart and the moon is beautiful from the outside.

Bold penning... #Whatif sleep didn't come at night? What if we slept through the day and worked at night? #nosleepatnight  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sayanichakraborty
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification