Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best owomaniya Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best owomaniya Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Kavita Sharma

Instagram: kaaaavu___ Performed at Nojoto Creator hub on 9th marchSHIVANSH UP WALA Internet Jockey Da "Divya Tyagi" Anshu writer Nandani patel #owomaniya #hindi_poetry #hindikavita #hindishayari #kavitakikavita #womenempowerment #Women_Special #womenday #कविता

read more

Shubhi Mahajan

Female Foeticide from the eyes of a girl by Shubhi~ This much hatred That people don't let her to come into the world. They never think That there's a female who brings them to the world. Abortion of foetuses only because they are females. Do people feel jealous that females have potential to do something better than males? #NationalGirlChildDay #FemaleFoeticide #owomaniya #nationalgirlchildday2021 #rzempowerink #teamshakti #rzshadedstories

read more
~Shakti

Female Foeticide from the eyes of a girl by Shubhi~

This much hatred
That people don't let her to come into the world.
They never think
That there's a female who brings them to the world. 
Abortion of foetuses only because they are females. 
Do people feel jealous that females have potential to do something better than males?

arrey.oh.chachu

I am not Donald but I still think the duck was so much better than Trump. Write your funny collabs to this #doublecollab. #iamnotbut #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #owomaniya

read more
A Desperate Womanizer 

A Passionate Pacifier

#OWomaniya I am not Donald but I still think the duck was so much better than Trump. Write your funny collabs to this #doublecollab. #iamnotbut  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

jay chaubey

#ShortStory #motherlove #MothersDay #Emotional #unconditional #Love sheetal kaintura Suman Zaniyan Sanjoli Jain Eisha mahi Nilofar Raqeem #SuperMom #kavita #poems #owomaniya

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification