Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eSuQuotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eSuQuotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sidhardh Elango

#girlbestie Minion Sky h.m. alam siddiqui Flux Hale Ravi Sagar Vaibhav thakur #thought #eSuQuotes #tributetoabestie

read more
Girl quotes in Hindi she ain't my mother but cares as one,
she aint my sister but fights as one,
she ain't my lover but loves as one, 
she ain't this and she ain't that but has been mine always

God has sent this special person just to fill the void that's reserved just for her.
she is my Best friend and none can replace her!

#tributetoabestie
#eSuQuotes #girlbestie  Minion Sky h.m. alam siddiqui Flux Hale  Ravi Sagar Vaibhav thakur

Sidhardh Elango

#Love #Stalk Minion Sky h.m. alam siddiqui Vaibhav thakur Flux Hale Ravi Sagar #thought #eSuQuotes

read more
I came home broken 
and tired from work, 
i was in no mood for any action with you,
Yet you hid behind the door 
crept down the sofa 
and kissed me on the neck!
I should have zapped you the last time
 you were this annoying, 
dare not touch me again
you dead piece of annoying Mosquito!!

-eSu
#eSuQuotes #Love #Stalk  Minion Sky h.m. alam siddiqui Vaibhav thakur  Flux Hale  Ravi Sagar

Sidhardh Elango

What's Friendship? 
Ans : SPADE
What's SPADE?
Ans :
we are 5 people, different from any in all 4 directions, with a connection that defies 3 dimensions, valuable to me as my 2 eyes and beating as 1 soul.

#Spade
#eSuQuotes #friends #mygang #Friend

Sidhardh Elango

Minion Sky h.m. alam siddiqui Flux Hale Vaibhav thakur #thought #CorporateLife #eSuQuotes

read more
I closed my eyes to find out the empty ceiling brought a pleasant feeling, the night was so peaceful and healing.
Then the phone rings the time is odd, I open my eyes to find out an open laptop, cleared the bedsheet and sat up to work on my boring Spreadsheet.

#Corporatelife
#eSuQuotes Minion Sky h.m. alam siddiqui Flux Hale  Vaibhav thakur

Sidhardh Elango

#AfraidOfDeath #Love #HeartBreak Minion Sky h.m. alam siddiqui Flux Hale Vaibhav thakur #thought #eSuQuotes

read more
Autopsy Report

This man's 
Liver was damaged of drinking
Lungs was damaged of smoking
but the heart stopped beating as she stopped thinking of him.

-Dr.eSu,MBBS,MD,PHD(LIFE)

#eSuQuotes #AfraidOfDeath #Love #HeartBreak  Minion Sky h.m. alam siddiqui Flux Hale  Vaibhav thakur

Sidhardh Elango

#crushedpaper #Salt character😉 #Life Minion Sky h.m. alam siddiqui Flux Hale Vaibhav thakur #thought #eSuQuotes

read more
Salt and Diamonds both are Crystals by nature
One is indispensable and the other is indestructible
One adds taste and the other adds beauty to life.
One is a need and the other is a dream.
Men in walks of life come as salt and diamond, some dissolve some strive to diamonds but bith are natures making!
#eSuQuotes #crushedpaper #salt #character😉 #Life  Minion Sky h.m. alam siddiqui Flux Hale  Vaibhav thakur

Sidhardh Elango

#river #Life #Struggle #Inspiration #Happiness #despair #envy #lust Vaibhav thakur Flux Hale h.m. alam siddiqui Minion Sky #eSuQuotes

read more
Life is a boat, wish to live is the beginning of a journey.
Happiness,despair,envy and lust are just different directions of the wind, you can never want the wind's direction to change but can always change the sails in the direction you want.
Control the rudders of life wisely, the journey is about reaching your destiny.
#eSuQuotes #river #Life #Struggle #Inspiration #Happiness #despair #envy  #lust  Vaibhav thakur  Flux Hale  h.m. alam siddiqui Minion Sky

Sidhardh Elango

As time ticks away, momenents slip away and memories fade away.
I will be there my love lying next to you braiding your hair and counting your wrinkles .

#eSuQuotes #longdistancerelationship 
#Aging #Love

Sidhardh Elango

She gets kissed by the sun,
She gets brushed by the wind,
She gets tweets from the bird,
She talks to the mirror
She kisses the Tea cup
She cuddles the pillows
She sleeps with the night
Lockdown! 
Man please take a break,
She started finding love in nature and stopped needing me.

#eSuQuotes #Love #Nature #lockdown #selflover

Sidhardh Elango

The moon tucked me to bed in the night only to be kissed by the morning light. 
The girl that came to my dreams in the night disappered into the dawn without a goodbye but with just the warmth of a soft kiss on my skin .

#eSuQuotes #sunrays #Morningvibes #sunlight #day
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification