Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pitty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pitty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what pitty, khit pit meaning in hindi, khit pit meaning in english, e news jennifer aniston and brad pitt, brad pitt quotes on love,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmoonbg33 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #slave #yqbaba #yqdidi #pitty #iambictetrameter

read more
//IAMBIC TETRAMETER//

And rain some pitty thrall all be
To you, pitty behold brutish
Like heaven smook behold thunder clash
Pitty is art'stry prison it be
It cuff you well rule mind and heart OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmoonbg33
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmoonbg33 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #slave #yqbaba #yqdidi #pitty #iambictetrameter

read more
//IAMBIC TETRAMETER//

And rain some pitty thrall all be
To you, pitty behold brutish
Like heaven smook behold thunder clash
Pitty is art'stry prison it be
It cuff you well rule mind and heart OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmoonbg33
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

kd soumya

#Human's right #Equality
One of the most important view that I wanted to share with everybody on this #Planet is:
 " let's work on the principle of human's right instead of shouting nd pledging for women's rights nd empowerment that we have actually been doing since centuries".. becoz u know this gives me a feeling that still we r at the same place.. The day we will stop feeling #pitty about women nd using words like fighting for her rights the change will dawn nd then the true meaning of equality will be established.

#stop showing mercy for me  #stop fighting for me !
consider me as human being instead of tagging me as bechaaaari aurat.. jzt treat me as a human being as important as u r !! #waiting  Flux Hale

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification