Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best favouritefood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best favouritefood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love me or hate me both are in my favour, favourite hai, favourite ki spelling, arijit singh ka favourite song, my favourite person is me,

• 20 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

Apna Bharat mahan🇮🇳 Delicious chapan bhog, uniting festivals and people from all corners of the world by sprinkling bond of atithi devo bhava ♥️ Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Chapan bhog, Bharat, Atithi devo bhava Apna Bharat mahan🇮🇳

Delicious chapan bhog, uniting festivals and people from all corners of the world by sprinkling bond of atithi devo bhava ♥️

Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Gayathri

Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: Malpua, Bihar, IAS. My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Diamond,Cashew, Sweet  Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Cherry

😋😋🐰 Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: Malpua, Bihar, IAS. My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Poha, 🍲Maharashtra, 🍡Babli aunty❣ 😋😋🐰
Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: Malpua, Bihar, IAS. My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

MYSORE PAK
 Rminds me of MYSORE CITY , known for
40 brands starting with Mysore.

Pak... No need to explain

MYSOURI near Darziling Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: Malpua, Bihar, IAS. My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

NOODLES
   1FOOLISH that's what it actually means!

2 Complications like relationship with Relatives

3 INTRICATE like that of the D N A structure...  Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

... मोलिका

Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Healthy
Satisfying
And....
Ofcourse tastyyyyyyyy 😋 Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: Malpua, Bihar, IAS. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
"I

FEEL

Hungry"

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
Mummy
Yummy
Oh my Tummy! Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
Mummy
Yummy
Oh my Tummy! Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

The Dream Doodler

Eat the slowest. Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Eat eat eat Eat the slowest.

Example:
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification