Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unlock1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unlock1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 34 Followers
  • 40 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ratan Singh Champawat

So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June. This is the second last #lockdowndiary prompt, the last one goes tomorrow. Congratulations on documenting your lockdown experiences so far. I'll also write my final diary tomorrow closing the lockdown. Hope this time of quarantine helped in discovering the writer in you, in making you more observant. Write the diary for #day67lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
जिं़दगी इस मोड़ पर लाएगी.... हमें मालूम न था।
तेरी ज़रूरत दरपेश़ आएगी ....हमें मालूम न था। So finally, the lockdown is about to be over. We are going to be experiencing #unlock1 from 1st of June.

This is the second last #lockdowndiary prompt, the last one goes tomorrow. Congratulations on documenting your lockdown experiences so far. I'll also write my final diary tomorrow closing the lockdown. Hope this time of quarantine helped in discovering the writer in you, in making you more observant. Write the diary for #day67lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

কলমে✒মন(Rabina Sarkar)

#আনলক ওয়ান - রবিনা সরকার আজ থেকে ৩ মাস আগেও দেখা ব্যস্ততায় ঘেরা চেনা শহর-রাস্তা-গলির মোড় সব ২৫ শে মার্চ বদলে গিয়েছিলো নিস্তব্ধতায়। মহামারির থাবায় ২৫শে মার্চ থেকে শুরু হলো আমাদের এক নতুন রোজনামচা, বহু মানুষ বন্দি হলাম ঘরে, সমাজের সেবায় যারা যুক্ত তারা আরো জোরকদমে লেগে পড়লো কাজে। সারা দেশজুড়ে যখন লকডাউন শুরু হলো সেদিন আক্রান্তের সংখ্যাটি ছিলো ৬১৮ আর মৃত ১৩, বন্ধ হলো বিদ্যালয়, বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়, হোটেল, বাস, ট্রেন সব-সবকিছুই। মানুষ সচেতন হলো, মানানোর চেষ্টা করলো এই বন্দিদশাকে। অবশ্য #yqdada #বাংলালেখা #unlock1 #rabinasarkar

read more
আনলক ওয়ান

দেশ আনলক হলেও আপনি বিধিনিষেধ এর নিয়মে নিজেকে লক করুন।
বন্দিদশার অবসান হলেও মহামারির কিন্তু অবসান হয়নি।
(পুরো লেখা ক্যাপসনে) #আনলক ওয়ান
            - রবিনা সরকার 

আজ থেকে ৩ মাস আগেও দেখা ব্যস্ততায় ঘেরা চেনা শহর-রাস্তা-গলির মোড় সব ২৫ শে মার্চ বদলে গিয়েছিলো নিস্তব্ধতায়। মহামারির থাবায় ২৫শে মার্চ থেকে শুরু হলো আমাদের এক নতুন রোজনামচা, বহু মানুষ  বন্দি হলাম ঘরে, সমাজের সেবায় যারা যুক্ত তারা আরো জোরকদমে লেগে পড়লো কাজে। 
    সারা দেশজুড়ে যখন লকডাউন শুরু হলো সেদিন আক্রান্তের সংখ্যাটি ছিলো ৬১৮ আর মৃত ১৩, বন্ধ হলো বিদ্যালয়, বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়, হোটেল, বাস, ট্রেন সব-সবকিছুই। মানুষ সচেতন হলো, মানানোর চেষ্টা করলো এই বন্দিদশাকে। অবশ্য

Anaya Agarwal

ज़िंदगी फिर से शायद कोई करवट ले रही

वक्त ने पकड़ी है फ़िर रफ्तार थोड़ी-थोड़ी #unlock1 #wednesdaythought
#yqdidi #imagesourcegoogle

Sita Prasad

Here goes the last prompt for #lockdowndiary. As lockdown opens up into #unlock1 tomorrow, we close this marvellous practice of diary. If you liked writing a diary all these days, keep continuing. This wallpaper will be outside for you. The corona scare is still on and we urge you to maintain social distancing and take adequate precautions. Write your diary for #day68lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Probably, I will miss writing this diary. Before this I have never spoken so much about my routine or thoughts on a social platform. For three days I have been busy with various things.
My maid has started working but I told her to join after a month. I feel let her start slow, it is not easy for her as well, taking up too many homes. 
For a week now my younger one started kissing on my cheeks continuously. This made me a little conscious. Finally, yesterday we both understood the beautiful reason - it was revealed that, now the height is apt to reach my cheeks when I sit. Before she was shorter. So it is an accomplishment, after so many years she is able to reach my cheeks. I have no words, absolutely. I thank God for all the love he showers upon us humans, we find the most precious moments just in front of us, which come to us so naturally and unexpectedly.
I think such moments are what make our lives precious more than any achievement. If we can be there and share a bond with our loved ones, understand them nothing more like that.
Let's stay together, let's be there for each other and let's just accept each other as they are.
Stay safe, venture out, but take care.
Sai bless us ! Here goes the last prompt for #lockdowndiary. As lockdown opens up into #unlock1 tomorrow, we close this marvellous practice of diary. If you liked writing a diary all these days, keep continuing. This wallpaper will be outside for you. The corona scare is still on and we urge you to maintain social distancing and take adequate precautions.

Write your diary for #day68lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhu Jain

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSunexpectedsurprise is out! 🤩 📍Have you saw YQ Baba's post? He's giving a 3-day premium subscription free to all YQ members after 2 am tonight. How do it feels when you get an unexpected surprise? Stitch up your words. Make others mesmerize with Quote Stitchers challenge. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #unlock1 #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers

read more
sudden first showers of rain  Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSunexpectedsurprise is out! 🤩

📍Have you saw YQ Baba's post? He's giving a 3-day premium subscription free to all YQ members after 2 am tonight. How do it feels when you get an unexpected surprise? Stitch up your words.

Make others mesmerize with Quote Stitchers challenge.

Madhu Jain

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstepoutafterlockdown is out! 🤩 📍Many restrictions have been lifted from non contaminated zone. Stitch your words & tell how it feels. Make others mesmerize with Quote Stitchers challenge. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #unlock1 #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers

read more
feels like going 
to school first time.  Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstepoutafterlockdown is out! 🤩

📍Many restrictions have been lifted from non  contaminated zone. Stitch your words & tell how it feels.

Make others mesmerize with Quote Stitchers challenge.

Rahul Singh

Haye...!! . . . . love #unlock1 #rail #Pyar love #intzaar #lockdown #rakagraphy

read more
खबर मिली है कि स्टेशन पर तुम आने वाली हो,
रेल को पीछे छोड़ दिया सांसों की रफ्तार ने....!!! Haye...!!
#love #unlock1 #rail #pyar #love #intzaar #lockdown #rakagraphy

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

नवीन सुरुवात होण्यापूर्वी 
कुठेतरी एखादा शेवट होतो 
पण सध्या सवलतीच अशा 
दिल्या जात आहेत की शेवट 
हा फक्त नावालाच उरला आहे!
  No time for break!
#yourquotetaai #yqtaai #end #beginning #unlock1 #examtime #studentlife #marathiquotes

Dhiraj Mali

नवीन सुरुवात होण्यापूर्वी 
कुठेतरी एखादा शेवट होतो 
पण सध्या सवलतीच अशा 
दिल्या जात आहेत की शेवट 
हा फक्त नावालाच उरला आहे!
  No time for break!
#yourquotetaai #yqtaai #end #beginning #unlock1 #examtime #studentlife #marathiquotes

Rishabh Raj Singh

Be more compassionate towards people whose stories and struggles you have no idea about. #rishirishstories #rishirish #author #coronavirus #unlock1 #lockdown #survival #desperate

read more
People criticise and even make fun of the mass crowd in buses justifying that people should be more cautious and this is their ignorance and irresponsibility.

Well, if you have a choice to die of hunger or die of Corona, what are you going to choose? 

Let us be a bit more sensitive and you will see the desperation in their eyes risking their lives just because it might help their family have a meal or two.

Be more compassionate towards people whose stories and struggles you have no idea about.
#rishirishstories #rishirish #author #coronavirus #unlock1 #lockdown #survival #desperate
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification