Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best EAGLEISANINSPIRATION Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best EAGLEISANINSPIRATION Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wings to the eagle and claws to the tiger, falling in love again eagle eye cherry, eddie the eagle, eddie the eagle movie, eagle meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

भाwaना रai🌺

Nature always inspire i.e. Eagle having three options i.e. is to sucide, feed on death, and to live again. Eagle chooses the 3rd option i.e. to live again it has to die several times for the period of 150 days yet it survives that's how human should, ALWAYS ALIVE and keeps on trying #EAGLEISANINSPIRATION

read more
Eagle - An inspiration.

The inception of life, Beginning is the chase.
Wing is solid, Beak never breaks.
Eyes are sharp, Height is high.
Predator that aims, Preys can't flies

Span of seventy, Weaks at thirty.
Wings gets heavy, Foods are levied.
Beak get bend, Options three lend.
Sucide at site or Eat like Vulture, 
Create self young, feed on the culture.

Eagle from nature, Decided for the youth.
Went on the peak to crash its beak.
Feather which flies, Broked in sky.
One fifty days of determination,
The parts damaged got propagation.

Once again it fed on prey,
Once again became the predator,
Once again it lived the phase,
Once again it got its grace. Nature always inspire i.e. Eagle having three options i.e. is to sucide, feed on death, and to live again. Eagle chooses the 3rd option i.e. to live again it has to die several times for the period of 150 days yet it survives that's how human should, ALWAYS ALIVE and keeps on trying #EAGLEISANINSPIRATION

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification