Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Brooo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Brooo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about broooo meme, brooo, bro sis love quotes, hai bro, bro and sis quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Hemalatha G

12/03/2019 To Kumarpal Anna, OMG! Am I holding the pen to write you a letter? I find it hard to breathe. The very thought of spewing my love for you through words, puts me on the verge of nervousness. It's 5 minutes to 10p.m., now. I've sat myself comfortably in a chair infront of the television avec my economics book on my lap. Needless to say, inbetween the pages 142 and 143, I've hid Robin S. Sharma's "Monk Who Sold His Ferrari". Huaaa. And, I've just gained pleasure in disturbing my broth #yqbaba #longform #Brooo #yqpostman #yqletters

read more
/A letter to my Kumarpal anna/

(Caption) 12/03/2019
To Kumarpal Anna,

OMG! Am I holding the pen to write you a letter? I find it hard to breathe. The very thought of spewing my love for you through words, puts me on the verge of nervousness. 

It's 5 minutes to 10p.m., now. I've sat myself comfortably in a chair infront of the television avec my economics book on my lap. Needless to say, inbetween the pages 142 and 143, I've hid Robin S. Sharma's "Monk Who Sold His Ferrari". Huaaa. And, I've just gained pleasure in disturbing my broth

Hemalatha G

Dedicating a #testimonial to Kumarpal Two minutes instant noodle this is 😂. Blah blah. #yqbaba #Brooo

read more
Hey Kuchyee!

You're awesome. How many times should I say this? I'm literally beaming so widely like a mad, after reading the testimonials you received. I wouldn't be this glad, even if they were for me. I know you deserve that, and these can never equal your cuteness and sweetness, right? This is just to say that I can't love anyone like you do. 

Yours, 
___. Dedicating a #testimonial to Kumarpal 
Two minutes instant noodle this is 😂. 
Blah blah. 

#yqbaba #brooo

Vidushi Dubey

Rishta humaara kuch alag sa hai
sirf dost nahi ekdusre ka sahaara hai hum
Itna bolte nahi ekdusre ke baare main saamne
par peeth peeche taareef karne se chooke nahi hum
Dost sabhi hote hain sabke
par wo to meri iklauti BETA hai.... #Betaassss #Brooo #Quotes #Talk

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification