Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Karolina Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Karolina Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about karolina instagram, karolina goswami, karolina dean, hajziuk karolina, karolina protsenko,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shraddha Sonkar | ARTIST |

Hey friends I hope you all doing great. today in this art video I am drawing a portrait of 9 year oid girl violinist @karolina_protsenko few days before I saw her video she playing violin on the street #despacito song and that moment I became her fan. the way she play violin flawlessly, full confidence, I forgot everything for few minutes........ so I decided to make a portrait of her. I hope you all going to enjoy this beautiful portrait drawing Please like, share and subscribe us -- htt #Drawing #Sketch #Violinist #artistian3 #artistShraddhaSonkar #drawingofportrait #Karolinaprotsenko #girlviolinist #trendingon1 #portrait

read more
Hey friends I hope you all doing great. 
today in this art video I am drawing a portrait of 9 year oid girl violinist @karolina_protsenko
 few days before I saw her video she playing violin on the street #despacito song 
and that moment I became her fan. the way she play violin flawlessly, full confidence, 
I forgot everything for few minutes........ so I decided to make a portrait of her. 
I hope you all going to enjoy this beautiful portrait drawing

Please like, share and subscribe  us -- htt

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification