Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crippled Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crippled Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about crippled meaning in english, crippled meaning in marathi, crippled person, crippled meaning, crippled nails,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bizz_are_ Soul

What do you see when you look #throughthewindow? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #crippled #timeisstill

read more
a crippled dimension, where time is static... What do you see when you look #throughthewindow? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#crippled 
#timeisstill

Giftsy Dorcas

Hello all Thank you for the pokes Shaha Raja Pearline Priscilla Himanshu Singh and support.. My life's caught in the clutches of academics, will take a few more months to be free again, so apologies for abandoning yq during this period, kindly bear with me..Will try to post occasionally.. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #crippled #faircry

read more
The lashes of silence 
cripples and quickens 
this academia malady 
embroidered 
in the depths of my dubious soul,
but, a fair cry
from congenial shores 
beckons me homeward 
to settle in the cribs of poesy. Hello all
Thank you for the pokes Shaha Raja Pearline Priscilla Himanshu Singh and support..  My life's caught in the clutches of academics, will take a few more months to be free again, so apologies for abandoning yq  during this period, kindly bear with me..Will try to post occasionally..
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #crippled #faircry

Asiya Shaikh

Pic credit: little sister. #yqbaba #yourquote #yqdiary #Rose #daisy #crippled #ephemera #graveyard

read more
They marked me crippled,
Knowing the current ephemera,
Little did they know,
Wild daisies do bloom 
in the graveyard of rose.
     Pic credit: little sister.

#yqbaba #yourquote #yqdiary #rose #daisy #crippled #ephemera #graveyard

Roshani Singh

#crippled #upset #hide #inside #you #mendhak Madhavi Choudhary Deepa Rajput Ruma Gupta Monika Priya RAVI KANT SAHU

read more
Upset One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside. #crippled #upset #hide #inside #you #mendhak  Madhavi Choudhary Deepa Rajput Ruma Gupta Monika Priya  RAVI KANT SAHU

Joyjit Ghosh

Hypocrisy is a dangerous disease, unfortunately the human society has already been crippled by it. #hypocrasy #dangerous #disease #unfortunately #crippled #human #society

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification