Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imposition Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imposition Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imposition of lockdown in india, imposition meaning in hindi, imposition meaning in english, imposition meaning in marathi, imposition of section 144,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MSJ Quotes

चल तो रहे थे यूं निर्भीक होकर,
हाथ पकड़ वो बोले हम चलायेंगे,
कहीं वो जु़र्रत तब ताक़त हो गई थी..।

जब बोले यह राह तो हमारी ही थी तब से,
यूं झटकना चाहा हाथ बेगाना सा तो,
कहीं वो ताक़त अब जु़र्रत हो चली थी..। #msj #hindipoetry #yqhindi #hindishayari #power #authority #imposition #force

Bharath Nandibhatla

Gardening after a long day. poetry #imposition #respite

read more
I like my poems
served uncooked.

Most of this world,
an imposition.
Ideas imposed upon
you time and again,
leaving you no choice but
to believe and accept.

My poetry, a respite.
Like gardening 
after a long day.

Sometimes, I sow the seed.
Else, I plough the soil, 
so you could sow yours. Gardening after a long day.

#poetry #imposition  #respite

Pia India(Priya)

While framing the Constitution, B R Ambedkar was plagued with confusion when it came to the language issue. Being a nationalist, he supported the linguistic reorganisation of states. In 1955, he reiterated that the danger of not re-organising  states would be far greater than that of re-organising them. Yet, he firmly believed that a unified India, which emerged after a great struggle, should not be divided on the basis of language. Hence, he agreed to Article 343 which allowed the Union Governm #Stop #stophind #imposition #againstOneNationOneLanguage

read more
‘I am Indian, I don’t speak Hindi’ T-shirt slogans against Hindi imposition go viral
all i want to say
I am an Indian. I speak Hindi. I don’t support its imposition on my COMPATRIOTS

#stop hindi imposition While framing the Constitution, B R Ambedkar was plagued with confusion when it came to the language issue. Being a nationalist, he supported the linguistic reorganisation of states. In 1955, he reiterated that the danger of not re-organising  states would be far greater than that of re-organising them. Yet, he firmly believed that a unified India, which emerged after a great struggle, should not be divided on the basis of language. Hence, he agreed to Article 343 which allowed the Union Governm

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification