Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Thermodynamics Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Thermodynamics Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about according to first law of thermodynamics, thermodynamics is concerned with, first law of thermodynamics, 3 law of thermodynamics, surroundings in thermodynamics,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Saket Shindikar

Respected Thermodynamics ,
                   People May disgrace You Because of Your Hypothesis & Beliefs . But , I Truly Conceive Your Feelings About This Nature & I Finally Concur that Effect On Surrounding Matters More Than Just A Work Done . Yes , Entropy Should Be Optimum ! #life #love #motivation #inspiration #thermodynamics #study #believe

Saket Shindikar

Effect on the Surroundings Matter more than The Work Done . #thermodynamics #life #love #learn #motivation #inspiration  #study #letter

Saket Shindikar

Respected Thermodynamics ,
                   People May disgrace You Because of Your Hypothesis & Beliefs . But , I Truly Conceive Your Feelings About This Nature & I Finally Concur that Effect On Surrounding Matters More Than Just A Work Done . Yes , Entropy Should Be Optimum ! #life #love #motivation #inspiration #thermodynamics #study #believe

Saket Shindikar

Effect on the Surroundings Matter more than The Work Done . #thermodynamics #life #love #learn #motivation #inspiration  #study #letter

Swapnil Agrawal

Thermodynamics enriched quote ❤️ with tadka of biology in upper line...... Hope you'll get it ......take time nd decipher the para's meaning...... You'll be amazed decoding the words in the writer stuff manner!!! #Thermodynamics love #Outstanding #professional #toughwords #Decipher #decipheringlove #maturity

read more
Scattered pages that they gave to me time to time were made for Stimuli of Oxytocin
But they forgot the fact that even my smallest particle never disobey the rule to react against endothermic currents via inbuilt reverse power "Exotherm" Thermodynamics enriched quote ❤️ with tadka of biology in upper line......
Hope you'll get it ......take time nd decipher the para's meaning...... You'll be amazed decoding the words in the writer stuff manner!!!
#thermodynamics #love #outstanding #professional #toughwords #decipher #decipheringlove #maturity

Mr.Yum

"Work done during free expansion is zero because work exists when there is any restrictions but here is vacuum i.e no restrictions."
Same rule exists for real life...
"If there are restrictions , 
problems, difficulties in life,
Thanks god for it, because god gave you 
chance to perform hard work to overcome it,
This hardwork will provide you inner happiness." #engineering_love 
#thermodynamics
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish

Naresh TNK

Thermodynamics of life life #Thermodynamics #Science #yqbaba

read more
Life is a system,
with surroundings,
having boundaries. Thermodynamics of life
#life #thermodynamics #science #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification