Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Headlines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Headlines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about today news headlines in english, headlines in tamil, aaj tak headlines hindi me, aaj tak headlines in hindi, india news headlines in hindi 260,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

#day9 #30daychallenge #Headlines #Dailychallenge #yqbaba #aim Hey friends. This is my dream. I would like to serve people. It makes me most happy 😀😀

read more
A girl was very ambitious to study and earn well. Finally she became very famous just not for earning high but for donating 70% of income to needy people across the world and her social service in the field of food service and malnutrition!!!Her name is Ardra Santhosh now working in "WHO". #day9 
#30daychallenge 
#headlines 
#dailychallenge 
#yqbaba 
#aim 
Hey friends. This is my dream. I would like to serve people. It makes me most happy 😀😀

Sangita Saha

True story of my life😂 If anyone wishes to make a news on me, I would like to interpret that particular headline elaborately 😉😉 Till now my favourite challenge given by YourQuote Baba #Headlines #yqtales #yqbaba #piu_sangita

read more
Quite Amazingly Heartless Sangita is Still Breathing : still searching for her shade of red ! True story of my life😂
If anyone wishes to make a news  on me, I would like to interpret that particular headline elaborately 😉😉
Till now my favourite challenge given by YourQuote Baba 
#headlines #yqtales #yqbaba #piu_sangita

Snigdha Agrawal

Congrats! You made it to #day9 of #30daychallenge. Example of the challenge: YQ Baba reveals his true face. It's none other than *insert name* Use #Headlines and come up with your own. It's okay if you can't think of ones related to you. It could generally be about the world but make sure it's an original quote. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Put behind bars, for speaking her mind. Congrats! You made it to #Day9 of #30daychallenge.

Example of the challenge: YQ Baba reveals his true face. 
It's none other than *insert name* 

Use #Headlines and come up with your own. 
It's okay if you can't think of ones related to you. It could generally be about the world but make sure it's an original quote.

Sourajita D

"She doesn't write about love. She is all about love!"

Reported on 10.08.2018
From her exletters to her poems the silver lining of love; from her unpublished books to all her essays, love goes nowhere absent... #sourajita #yqbaba #Day9 #yqtales #quotestagram #firstlove #headlines #30daychallenge

Suparas Jain

It was for real.🙂
Again after two years on 6th June 2016."world environment day".

"Get a small corner to think big." #headlines #day9 #30daychallenge #yqchallenge #sajalsays #yqbaba

Suparas Jain

#Headlines #day9 #30daychallenge I were twice in the newspaper, 1st time on 5th June 2014."world environment day" And 2nd time on 6th June 2016. #yqbaba #yqquotes #sajalsays

read more
"...get a  small corner to think big"

Was my fb status with the pic of the newspaper I was in on 5th June 2014."world environment day when I was 15."  #headlines #day9 #30daychallenge 
 I were twice in the newspaper, 1st time on 5th June 2014."world environment day" 
And 2nd time on 6th June 2016.

#yqbaba #yqquotes #sajalsays

Sanjay Mali

mute video

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

Congrats! You made it to #day9 of #30daychallenge. Example of the challenge: YQ Baba reveals his true face. It's none other than *insert name* Use #Headlines and come up with your own. It's okay if you can't think of ones related to you. It could generally be about the world but make sure it's an original quote. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
ज्यादा समझदारी जिदंगी बेरंग कर देती है। Congrats! You made it to #Day9 of #30daychallenge.

Example of the challenge: YQ Baba reveals his true face. 
It's none other than *insert name* 

Use #Headlines and come up with your own. 
It's okay if you can't think of ones related to you. It could generally be about the world but make sure it's an original quote.

MJP

Today's Headlines 
The most confusing, weak, aimless, lazy and no brain with beauty girl own her dream.  #yourquotebaba #yourquote #headlines

A Non Entity

True story of my life😂 If anyone wishes to make a news on me, I would like to interpret that particular headline elaborately 😉😉 Till now my favourite challenge given by YourQuote Baba #Headlines #yqtales #yqbaba #piu_sangita

read more
Quite Amazingly Heartless Sangita is Still Breathing : still searching for her shade of red ! True story of my life😂
If anyone wishes to make a news  on me, I would like to interpret that particular headline elaborately 😉😉
Till now my favourite challenge given by YourQuote Baba 
#headlines #yqtales #yqbaba #piu_sangita
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification