Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2ndstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2ndstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2018 2nd grade ka result, 2nd wave of corona, 2nd hand cars in mumbai, 2nd hand bikes in mumbai, 2nd hand cars in pune,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Ankan Chatterjee

It was the first time for Rohan when he understood the feeling of sadness. Also, a feeling of sacrifice has taken birth inside him without letting him to know. And we all have passed through those days when we were forced to study in the evening. Hello guys! So this was the next story when Rohan tries to match everything with Austin and this story will continue a bit in the next story. Subscribe to read my series 'Was it a love story'. Do not forget to comment on this story. Please do comment so #2ndstory #paidstory

read more
"Hi Rohan, can we meet in the evening? Please do come, I will get a partner in my cricket team then." Austin said to Rohan during the dismissal of classes. Though Rohan didn't have any cricket team yet he wanted to invite Rohan so that they could play the game. And this boy, Rohan went mad because he was so surprised & happy that his best friend invited a fat and bulky boy for playing cricket.

"Austin, hello Austin, are you sleeping? "Rohan asked loudly. And to his surprise Austin was really sleeping. "Yeah, who's there?" Austin replied in a sleepy voice." I am Rohan. You invited me to play with you. Get up friend."

"Rohan will not play...Will be studying now", A voice came from inside. Rohan understood that it was his mother. And his mother will not let him play. May be that's why Austin didn't have any cricket team. Poor Rohan, he went back home sad-faced. He felt so bad that he started weeping while returning home. But he noticed something while he returned. He noticed that Austin had a bicycle too.

And now Rohan started to cry for buying a bicycle. And as usual, he urged his grandfather to buy one. And Rohan said to himself, "I will go for a ride with Austin one day."  It was the first time for Rohan when he understood the feeling of sadness. Also, a feeling of sacrifice has taken birth inside him without letting him to know.
And we all have passed through those days when we were forced to study in the evening.
Hello guys! So this was the next story when Rohan tries to match everything with Austin and this story will continue a bit in the next story.
Subscribe to read my series 'Was it a love story'.
Do not forget to comment on this story. Please do comment so

feelndspeak

Talima Das

Alone  Everything is changing. As changing is the truth of life. Nothing is permanent in the world. Just walk, walk and walk and learn the truth of life from experiences, from conversation with yourself. Movement restore life . #inspirationalquote #2ndstory #2ndwriting #2ndpost #motivation #myownthought

Sudhanshu Shardul

#Love #heartbroken #lovefromwithin #2ndstory Tag and share it to your loved ones #poem

read more
I love it when I can feel  watching you

I love it
when I turn towards you to tell you a joke and find you
already grinning at me

I love knowing that you like me as person.
Even if you don't love me #love #heartbroken #lovefromwithin #2ndstory Tag and share it to your loved ones

Pradeep Tiwari

जिम्मेदारियों के बोझ तले
 दब कर रह गई हैं ख्वाहिशें।
अब तुम्हारी यादें उतना नहीं सतातीं,
 हां
अब तुम कम याद आते हो।। #जिम्मेदारी #तन्हाई #प्यार #धोखा #2ndstory

galaxythought_🍁

Always keep a trust on God 🙏 nojoto#follow#Love#pearl0513#2ndstory

read more
Agar Kismat Ka Likha Sab Kuch Hota to Khuda🍁
Insaan Ko Dua Maangna Kabhi Nahin Sikhata Always keep a trust on God 🙏 #nojoto#follow#love#pearl0513#2ndstory

Rajat Agarwal (Melting Philosophy)

#2 #2ndquote #2ndstory #meltingphilosophy #rajat #rajatagarwal #love #life #nojoto #mythoughts #mystory

Zaid Farooqui

Zindgi ka kadwa sach..#lamhe #Aakhriwaqt #Truth #2ndstory

read more
Aksar mai jab bheed bhaad wale bazaar se guzarta hu to khamosh ho jata hu, 
jab mai usi bazaar ke beach mey se hoti hui gali k akhiri gate ko dekhta hu tb bhi mai
 khamosh ho jata hu.
kyuki wo gate koi aur nahi ham sabki akhiri manzil kabristan ka gate hai, 
jaha jb tak zinda hai to chalke aur mar k to 
chaar kandho pe le jaye jayege,
Isiliye duniya to kamao par mazloomo par rahem khao jane unki kaun si badDua tumhe chaar kandhe chadha dey. Zindgi ka kadwa sach..#lamhe #aakhriwaqt #truth #2ndstory

Nikhil Chaturvedani

About my wants.. my self #secondqoute #2ndstory nojoto #Inspiration #Nikhilchaturvedani

read more
Is thand me kadam rakhe hai maine,
Is kadam ki abhi shuruat baaki hai
Chalte chalte tham na jana tu,
Abhi to is kadam ki udaan baaki hai! About my wants..  my self
#secondqoute #2ndstory
#nojoto #inspiration 
#Nikhilchaturvedani

Deepti srivastava

#voice #2ndstory

read more
loader