Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Kafka Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Kafka Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nakata kafka on the shore, murakami kafka on the shore, kafka on the shore, ktable and kstream in kafka, ktable in kafka,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

CalmKazi

I always knew that we were having a hard time together. Our distances were not that much but still, existed. You used to be angry and sad with my antics at the same time. Then one night it all changed.
      Everything changed, I used to be very stubborn and now I move with the moments. My morning rituals were not welcome but now it's melody to you. I never understood why you screwed behind my back, but now I knew it, it kept me running. My heartaches were nothing to you and now you gave me a recharge when I was down. Our relationship had changed.
      A pat on my head keeps me quiet. I'm docile and patient. I keep to myself and do my own thing. It feels good to stay back on the table while you are away. It's wonderful to be an alarm clock. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep7

Metamorphosis 

Click #ThumbSizedStories for more.

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #willyouplease #MicroStory #Story #Kafka #Metamorphosis #Alarm #Inanimate #Objects #Love #yqtales

Anand Tripathi 'रवि'

#Kafka

read more
'Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.'

-Franz Kafka

दूसरों में खूबसूरती की
ख्वाहिश जब तक है
तब तक इंसान
बूढ़ा नहीं होता #kafka

Sumaiya Irshad

YourQuote Baba #Kafka #story of A Watch Be It A Watch Or A Human Being,Everyone Is Praised Only Till They Are Doing Good.One Mistake And All Their "Good Works" Are Ignored.

read more
I Was Tired Of Being Kept In A Showcase And Watched Upon Every Now And Then..Everyone Liked Me,They Took Me,Checked Me But Never Bought Me..I Don't Know Why..The One's Who Were Far Less Better Than Me Were Even Bought..I Never Understood Why No One Wanted Me When I Was So Good Untill One Day I Heard The Conversation Of A Kid With Her Mom.He Wanted Me Badly,He Loved Me But Her Mom Was Not Very Intrested In Me  ,She Said I Was Too Costly,But The Kid Was Adamant,And Finally I Was Bought.I Was Very Happy,Finally I Can See The World Outside.My Owner Also Loved Me Alot,He Protected Me,Treasured Me And Flaunted Me Infront OF His Friends.I Felt Very Proud And Tried My Best To Be Good To Him Except For A Day When I Was Very Tired And Couldn't Show Him The Time,He Tapped Me Twice.Finally,After Gathering All The Strength I Came Back To Work.But I Guess That Was My Biggest Mistake.He Didn't Treated Me The Same After That Day,I Was Often Tapped,I Was No Longer Treasured.I Even Heard Of Him Talking About My Replacement,I Was Hurt.Just One Mistake And Decided To Replace Me.I Was Soon Replaced.I Lie Here In a Corner Of A Drawer,I Feel Suffocated.I Miss My Old Days When I Was Praised All The Time YourQuote Baba #kafka
#Story of A Watch
Be It A Watch Or A Human Being,Everyone Is Praised Only Till They Are Doing Good.One Mistake And All Their "Good Works" Are Ignored.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification