Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Surveillance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Surveillance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about surveillance meaning in hindi, jmir public health and surveillance, surveillance meaning in english, surveillance meaning in marathi, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sherlock Doyle

Young boys shouldn't be walking on the ceiling. They might fall and get hurt. #Son #Sleepwalk #Camera #Surveillance #Sound #Possessed #unseen #upsidedown

read more
It started with footsteps in the hallway. We went out to investigate but found no one. The next day we found our son sleeping on the kitchen table.

From that day it was a norm, there would be footsteps and we'd find our son all over the house. After hearing a crash one night, we found him at the bottom of the stairs, seriously hurt but sound asleep. The doctor said that he was sleepwalking.

I installed security cameras all over the house to monitor his sleepwalking, and for a few days, there were no incidents. Then one night there were the footsteps again. We checked the feed but couldn't see our son.

I went out into the hallway to look for
the source of the sound. Only then I
realized that I should have installed
the cameras facing upwards. Young boys shouldn't be walking on the ceiling. They might fall and get hurt.

#son #sleepwalk #camera #surveillance #sound #possessed #unseen #upsidedown

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification