Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Captioned Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Captioned Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about captioned meaning in hindi, captioned subject meaning in english, captioned meaning in marathi, captioned meaning in email, captioned matter meaning,

• 7 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mohamed Arsath

mute video

Aady

I'm not really good at writing letters, neither am I in admitting feelings to another, but being so far apart from you, feels like strings pulling on my heart, leaving it trapped in this body of mine. Spending time with you was an adventure of seeing things in a different light, #missyou #beatingheart #apoem #Captioned #Loveunexpressed #savinggrace

read more
My love through this letter...

#captioned# I'm not really good at writing letters, 
neither am I in admitting feelings to another, 

but being so far apart from you,
feels like strings pulling on my heart, 
leaving it trapped in this body of mine.

Spending time with you was an adventure of seeing things in a different light,

Aady

“What do you want?” he asked, scowling. Her throat seemed to close up at his words. She was too late, the damage had been done. She looked into his eyes, those cold, beautiful eyes. “Nothing,” she replied. “Nothing at all.” The memory of him burned in her brain, and apparently the one of hers didn’t exist in his. She was back to what she was before that lonely December night, a stranger. Then one night things turned around. “I can’t remember anything.” he finally spoke. After 5 minutes of sile #StoryTeller #intenselove #Captioned #savinggrace

read more
It's all coming back to me now... 

#captioned# “What do you want?” he asked, scowling. Her throat seemed to close up at his words. She was too late, the damage had been done. She looked into his eyes, those cold, beautiful eyes. “Nothing,” she replied. “Nothing at all.”

The memory of him burned in her brain, and apparently the one of hers didn’t exist in his. She was back to what she was before that lonely December night, a stranger. Then one night things turned around.

“I can’t remember anything.” he finally spoke. After 5 minutes of sile

Aady

Sometimes, I worry that when all my life I've tried to find home between black and white in the balance in between, I still get mistaken for being too assertive. Sometimes, I worry that I think so much...so much that I lose sense of what's real. Sometimes, I worry that I will wake up one day with no recollection of my own being. #everyone #poem #everything #sometimes #everyday #Captioned #savinggrace

read more
Sometimes...I'm not good enough.

#captioned# Sometimes, 
I worry that when all my life I've tried to find home between black and white in the balance in between, I still get mistaken for being too assertive. 

Sometimes, 
I worry that I think so much...so much that I lose sense of what's real.

Sometimes, 
I worry that I will wake up one day with no recollection of my own being.

Aady

whoever you find yourself becoming, whoever you realise you are, you are loved in every form, every shape, you are loved with every breath. You can be the shore today and the ocean tomorrow #Salvation #Captioned #savinggrace #questionswithin

read more
Whoever you find yourself becoming...

#captioned# whoever you find yourself becoming,
whoever you realise you are,
you are loved in every form, 
every shape,
you are loved with every breath.

You can be the shore today 
and the ocean tomorrow

Aady

It was this day again, a day in the city of love. Rain falls down on her clear umbrella. She strolls down the streets of Paris, passing by shops and stalls and the smell of pastries. Thunder rolls. Music playing from her earphones. She tip toes and skip steps, twirling around in her beige coat. She steps on puddles and pass by families and couples. She stares at a raindrop on her umbrella and then see a stranger. In the middle of a wide street, a man, glides in his steps, floating ever so ligh #StoryTeller #therain #cityoflove #Captioned #savinggrace

read more
Dancing with your lover under the rain...

#captioned# It was this day again, a day in the city of love. Rain falls down on her clear umbrella. She strolls down the streets of Paris, passing by shops and stalls and the smell of pastries. Thunder rolls. Music playing from her earphones. She tip toes and skip steps, twirling around in her beige coat.

She steps on puddles and pass by families and couples. She stares at a raindrop on her umbrella and then see a stranger. In the middle of a wide street, a man, glides in his steps, floating ever so ligh

Aady

"I'm sorry," she said with a sad expression. She bit her lips, tears was forming in her eyes. "I really am." She closed her eyes and a tear dropped down on her face. He held back his tears. "Why, why are you crying when I'm the one who's supposed to cry?" he held her shaking hands. "Why?" he chokes out. #StoryTeller #thepromises #Captioned #savinggrace #ruthlessnature

read more
But sometimes we can't have it all, right?

#captioned# "I'm sorry," she said with a sad expression. 
She bit her lips, tears was forming in her eyes. 
"I really am."

She closed her eyes and a tear dropped down 
on her face.  

He held back his tears. "Why, why are you crying when I'm the one who's supposed to cry?" he held her shaking hands. "Why?" he chokes out.

Aady

"This will be forever?" "Yes princess forever.." "But what if it won't?..." "Then...then I'll help you to start your life again." "I don't want to start my life again without you" He laughed and looked at her with a smile, his eyes were twinkling. #StoryTeller #yourquote #dissappear #Captioned #savinggrace

read more
If this is not enough then nothing is enough.. 

#captioned# "This will be forever?" 
"Yes princess forever.." 
"But what if it won't?..."
"Then...then I'll help you to start your life again." 
"I don't want to start my life again without you"

He laughed and looked at her with a smile, his eyes were twinkling.

Aady

I'm the boy obsessed with endings and what if's and you're the girl with an easy smile and eyes twinkling with mystery. One day we lock eyes then run into each other once or twice "It's fate", I'll say, I'll think. "I'll walk to the end of the world with you", #poem #Captioned #dreamersdream #justincase #savinggrace #hoplessromantic

read more
Poem for all the hopeless romantics...

#captioned# I'm the boy obsessed with endings 
and what if's and you're the girl with 
an easy smile and eyes twinkling with mystery.

One day we lock eyes
then run into each other once or twice
"It's fate", I'll say, I'll think.
"I'll walk to the end of the world with you",

Aady

"We're friends, aren't we?" she asks quietly. He looks at her. "Of course." She scoots closer to him, takes his hand. My golden boy, she thinks. The boy with the black hair, the big deep eyes. The boy with the timid voice and shifty eyes. The boy with the passionate bearings about small things like poetry stanzas, sunrises, and the smell of coffee. His hands callused from squeezing his pencil too tight. The scar on his left cheek that he'd refused to talk about, and she partly wondered if it #StoryTeller #bestfriends #bestfeeling #bestlove #Captioned #savinggrace #bestemotions

read more
Friends...most important form of love 

#captioned# "We're friends, aren't we?" she asks quietly. 

He looks at her. "Of course." 

She scoots closer to him, takes his hand. My golden boy, she thinks. The boy with the black hair, the big deep eyes. The boy with the timid voice and shifty eyes. The boy with the passionate bearings about small things like poetry stanzas, sunrises, and the smell of coffee. His hands callused from squeezing his pencil too tight. The scar on his left cheek that he'd refused to talk about, and she partly wondered if it
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification