Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Uncontrollable Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Uncontrollable Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about uncontrollable love quotes, uncontrollable meaning in hindi, controllable and uncontrollable cost, uncontrollable lyrics, uncontrollable crying anxiety,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sailakshmi

That uncontrollable desire
Whenever I see you
Whenever I meet you
also Whenever I imagine you
always feels like
WE are on a ship sailing
in the middle of the ocean
with the sound of waves all around
where
no one else existed

©Sailakshmi #desire #Uncontrollable #will #Ocean #waves #scenery #aashiq

alagi

mute video

Sakshi Vashist

Salt tastes better 
If it's hard earned sweat
Instead of uncontrollable tears

#salt #tears #sweat #uncontrollable #hardwork

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a #doublecollab for all those who have been in love. #lovearrivesleaves #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Loveisunpredictable #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #Uncontrollable

read more
it's uncertain,always,
uninvited,
meddling with minds and hearts...

it's uncontrolled,
leaving minds in despair
while hearts in pieces, to be merely mended... Here's a #doublecollab for all those who have been in love. #lovearrivesleaves  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#loveisunpredictable 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#uncontrollable

Prita

Its difficult to understand these words, Its difficult for me to even, try making it understandable...... So i choose to keep my words burried, And feelings numb...... #Nowords #itsfine #takeyourtime #diary #Uncontrollable stupid #feelings #maybe....... #Forget It !

read more
The morning breeze says " Smile "
The sun says " Shine "
But the Heart manages to say only 
" Its Fine ! " Its difficult to understand these words,
Its difficult for me to even, try making it understandable......
So i choose to keep my words burried,
And feelings numb......

#nowords  #itsfine  #takeyourtime #diary 
#uncontrollable stupid  #feelings 
#maybe.......  #forget It !

Prita

Though it's said that expectations lead to dissapointment.... It's seen that, expectations just arises, even without our knowledge... It really hurts when that expected thing doesn't happen... And people blame us for that hurt But actually it's not our fault .... It's the fault of that stupid muscular heart .... Which is said to have emotions towards others... Sometimes I do wish this so called would just be a pumping machinery of this body..... A emotionaless device which has nothing #Expectations #Emotional #messy #emotionless #numb #Uncontrollable

read more
Yun Khaamoshi Tumhari Achi Nahi Lagti, 
Acha Lagta Hai Jab Tum Baatein Kiya Karte Ho !

Yun Chup - Chap Na Baitha Karo,
Tumhara Daatna Bhi Hume Pasand Hai ! 

Weham Sa Ho Jata Hai Hume,
Humse Kahin Khafa Toh Nahi Ho! 

Suno!  Yun Gumsum Na Raha Karo, 
Tum Baatein Karte Waqt,  Mujhe Aur Bhi Zyada Ache Lagte Ho !
 Though it's said that expectations lead to dissapointment....  It's seen that,  expectations just arises,  even without our knowledge...  
It really hurts when that expected thing doesn't happen... And people blame us for that hurt But actually it's not our fault .... It's the fault of that stupid muscular heart 
.... Which is said to have emotions towards others...  

Sometimes I do wish this so called would just be a pumping  machinery of this body..... A emotionaless device which has nothing

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification