Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Villians Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Villians Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about super cops vs super villians 260, dil vil pyar vyar song, dil vil pyar vyar songs pk, dil vil pyar vyar lyrics, dil vil pyar vyar movie,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sunita Pathania

#aditya&Geet #LoveStory #sunitapathania #Villians #Loveandromance #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Sethi Ji R K Mishra " सूर्य " Lalit Saxena Mili Saha Sita Prasad Bhavana kmishra Anshu writer Ravi vibhute Anil Ray hardik Mahajan Suresh Gulia Balwinder Pal Poonam Suyal Adarsh S Kumar kk_jazbaat Mili Saha poonam atrey Bhardwaj Only Budana Kirti Pandey @gyanendra pandey Puja Udeshi

read more

Aakash Udeg

No one is cruel Villain when they are born. They are also have feelings but they changed because someone whom they trust a lot changes & changes &again changes in that manner so they have to change himself also. They to had a feeling,they to had a heart but that was totally broken from inside in small pieces...... #peoplechanges #yqbaba #lifechanges #Villians

read more
She asked to him,"how cruel you behave;you don't have a heart".
He replied ,"I to had a heart ;but that was broken in small piece by someone whom I trust a lot." No one is cruel Villain when they are born. They are also have feelings but they changed because someone whom they trust a lot changes & changes &again changes in that manner so they have to change himself also. They to had a feeling,they to had a heart but that was totally broken from inside in small pieces......
#peoplechanges 
#yqbaba 
#lifechanges 
#villians

Lakshmi Menon

The villian I love now #Villians #suspense

read more

Namit

Buraa baney main
Buraai kya hai....?
  agar intensions galat na ho..!

dynamite

©Namit #villians #unspokenwarriors
#randomthoughts #stories #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification