Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pampered Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pampered Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pampered into being the empress, pampered meaning in hindi, pampered meaning in english, pampered meaning in marathi, pampered child quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Minaz Memon

I miss your presence the most!
Never thought that for my dream I will need to sacrifice the beautiful moments with my beloved ones.
You know, I am least interested to go back home from work, because without your presence Its just empty four walls and not home.
Pampered princess of a King and Queen is missing their love, presence and pamper but their training have made her stand strong like a Champion now! #yqbaba #parentslove #champion #pampered #love #presence #home

Bad Poet

*papa, i do think about you* When i was a little kid I used to be an extremely passionate cricket watcher. I mean, I used to cry when India lost a game. Watching cricket on television those days was quite a challenge even though I was the pampered kid. Sometimes it depended on Papa's mood, sometimes it depended on electricity, and sometimes it depended on the type of guest we had on game days. If everything was okay, the late nights were still a problem because the day-night games usually laste #Family #Childhood #GoodOldDays #mommy #badpoet #Pampered #cricketphilosophy

read more
Papa, I do think about you.

(caption) *papa, i do think about you*

When i was a little kid I used to be an extremely passionate cricket watcher. I mean, I used to cry when India lost a game. Watching cricket on television those days was quite a challenge even though I was the pampered kid. Sometimes it depended on Papa's mood, sometimes it depended on electricity, and sometimes it depended on the type of guest we had on game days. If everything was okay, the late nights were still a problem because the day-night games usually laste

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification