Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheRose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheRose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil rose i love you, good morning i love you rose images, i love you rose name photo, happy rose day kab hai, aaj kya rose day hai,

• 2 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Nishtha Goswami

THE ROSE

She looked at her watch and rushed to the table to get the keys. The vase on the corner of the table held a rose. She looked at the withered flower, the petals on the verge of falling. It had been three days that the rose was in the vase. It was bright and lively on the first day. Seeing the discoloured petals that day, she kept the keys back. It had been a long time that she had spent a day with herself. As the first petal came off, she picked her phone to call in sick.  #therose #shortstory #yqbaba #yqstory #yqtale #life #work #musings

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification