Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Kyy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Kyy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kyy quotes, kyy season 2, kyy season 3 last episode, kyy season 1 episode 187, kyy season 1 episode 182,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Gayathri

Love is
Showing your hidden side
Without realizing 
Love is
Talking from heart
Without fear of judgement
Love is 
Listening to them and changing 
Without intention of listening 
Love is
Going crazy over your
Love depicting subconscious actions 
Love is
The beauty 
Which remove the beasts  #yqbaba #yqdidi #manan #manikandnandini #kyy #love

Vaishali Garg

I think Only #Kyy, #Manan fans are understand this post. and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vaishaligarg #kyybiggestfan#parthsamthaan

read more
I know you like the firefly and I like the stars and now we are together, so, we have to shine like the moon.  I think Only #kyy, #manan fans are  understand this post.
and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vaishaligarg  #kyybiggestfan#parthsamthaan

Vaishali Garg

#Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Kyy #kyybiggestfan #kaiseyehyaariaaninspired #nititaylor #parthsamthaan Best YQ English Quotes

read more
Everything seems magical because devil meet his shining star. #Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kyy #kyybiggestfan #kaiseyehyaariaaninspired #nititaylor #parthsamthaan Best YQ English Quotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification