Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Substitution Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Substitution Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about substitution meaning in hindi, one word substitution definition 140, one word substitution 27100, substitution method class 10, one word substitution dictionary,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bhavya GV

#Substitution #Books life #Lessons #yqbaba #tpmd Holding on is difficult!!! So just, let it go.........

read more
I do understand,
That book, the old one, 
Is your favourite.
You always keep re-reading that "old" book, even when it gives you these negative vibes.
You never give a chance for the "new" book on the shelf, NEVER.
Because deep inside you still hope that the "old" book can somewhere motivate you, 
support you, and can help you find the way back.
Yes I do understand it's your favourite book.
But just go back for a second,
Did u ever wonder about that "new" book on the shelf?
Which being there for the whole time was just hoping that, "Maybe! I'm worthy! One day surely even I'll be read".
Why just hold on to that "old" book, while on the other hand this "new" book is what you should be reading right now.?
Books are always to be loved.
But sometimes toxic books are nowhere useful for YOU in your life.
Just go back, just keep that "old" book back in the shelf from where you just picked it up,
And this time try reading that "new" book, which longed for you to read it.

#substitution #books #life #lessons #YQbaba #tpmd
Holding on is difficult!!!  So just, let it go.........

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification