Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Yippee Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Yippee Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yippee ki yay, yippee with dhoni, yippee mood masala, yippee meaning, yippee magic masala noodles,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Richa Bhatia

My love , You loved her, you always loved her. I was just an option in her absence. I remember you asked for her and then I was a second option in her absence. I told you, you don't need to break ne but you broke me without actually breaking me. And then one fine day she was taken away from you, she was snatched from you. I was the one, there for your rescue. I was the one there to fill the gap. Those days are close to my heart as i was not a second choice then. I thought may be, I would #Maggi #yqbaba #yqtales #foodie #Yippee

read more
I remember the time when I was lingering on your lips and you said she was better.
(READ CAPTION)  My love ,
You loved her,  you always loved her. I was just an option in her absence. I remember you asked for her and then I was a second option in her absence.
I told you,  you don't need to break ne but you broke me without actually breaking me. 
And then one fine day she was taken away from you,  she was snatched from you. I was the one,  there for your rescue.  I was the one there to fill the gap. Those days are close to my heart as i was not a second choice then. I thought may be,  I would

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification