Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dressed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dressed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stressed depressed but well dressed quote, best dressed quotes, well dressed man quotes, well dressed woman quotes, best dressed indian male celebrities,

• 5 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Sherlock Doyle

Her mom always supported dad. Disclaimer: I do not promote hateful behavior. I don't agree with the outcome of the story, the reason I wrote it in third person instead of my usual first person style. The story just portraits a sad reality, which, I wish, would stop. #Rape #Mother #ignorance #fault #Dressed #Consolation #Crimeagainstwomen #nosupport

read more
After telling her that she was raped, she looked up at her mom for some consolation.

“Well, I know you think that it's not your fault, but it really is”,
her mom said with a satisfied smile,
“now you know better than to go out dressed like that, don't you?”

– Somewhere, some girl

Her mom always supported dad.

Disclaimer: I do not promote hateful behavior. I don't agree with the outcome of the story, the reason I wrote it in third person instead of my usual first person style. The story just portraits a sad reality, which, I wish, would stop.

tjya2612

What's Your Time? What time of the day is to be applauded more? Some say the days, some call the nights to adore. Since Mornings come dressed in a fragmatic robe, They make people cheerful, all across the globe. Mornings are fresh, and sweet, and calm, They have all the beauty, embedded with charms. Afternoons are dull, and rushed, and lazy, The perspiring daylight, keeps people busy.

read more
What time of the day is to be applauded more?
Some say the days, some call the nights to adore. 
Since Mornings come dressed in a fragmatic robe, 
They make people cheerful, all across the globe. 
Mornings are fresh, and sweet, and calm,
They have all the beauty, embedded with charms.
Afternoons are dull, and rushed, and lazy, 
The perspiring daylight, keeps people busy. 
The Evening though comes, dressed in a golden-brown attire, 
It is probably the time of the day, which many people admire.
The sun goes down, and the stars prepare to glow, 
The ceasing star sends happiness, with a delightful blow. 
The outdoor games starts and the air is filled with gossips, 
Is not evening the time, for love notes and fellowships? 
Then comes the darkness to trap the joyous gleam, 
The dark and dusky hour, covers the sky with a dim beam. 
We do hear the bats chirp, and the owls do hoot.
The dogs do bark and the devils' tale makes the bruit. 
But is it not the night, that patiently awaits for the morn? 
Then why is the night called shady and why is it not adorned? What's Your Time?  What time of the day is to be applauded more?
Some say the days, some call the nights to adore. 
Since Mornings come dressed in a fragmatic robe, 
They make people cheerful, all across the globe. 
Mornings are fresh, and sweet, and calm,
They have all the beauty, embedded with charms.
Afternoons are dull, and rushed, and lazy, 
The perspiring daylight, keeps people busy.

Meharpreet Singh

No captions needed for this😟😟😢

read more
She is a girl ,She was raped
She dressed short, she was raped
She dressed fully ,she was raped
Protest took to street for few days,still she was raped
No matter of what age, she was raped

Stop cursing her for this cause, Let's make it war
Fight for this cause, until we win this war
Put all culprits behind the bar, fight until we win this war #Nojoto 
No captions needed for this😟😟😢

Nojoto Art

Le Déjeuner sur l'herbe (The Luncheon on the Grass), also known as Le Bain (The Bath),is a large oil on canvas painting by Édouard Manet created in 1862 and 1863. It depicts a female nude and a scantily dressed female bather on a picnic with two fully dressed men in a rural setting. Manet wanted to express contemporary life, in which social boundaries, differences in rank and moral ideas had not been quite so binding for some time.  #Nojoto #nojotoart #Art #famouspainting

read more
  Le Déjeuner sur l'herbe (The Luncheon on the Grass), also known as Le Bain (The Bath),is a large oil on canvas painting by Édouard Manet created in 1862 and 1863. It depicts a female nude and a scantily dressed female bather on a picnic with two fully dressed men in a rural setting. Manet wanted to express contemporary life, in which social boundaries, differences in rank and moral ideas had not been quite so binding for some time. 

#nojoto #nojotoart #art #famouspainting

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification