Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Operating Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Operating Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about macintosh an operating system is a product of, thrashing in operating system, starvation in operating system, deadlock in operating system, operating and working knowledge in computer systems,

• 5 Followers
  • 52 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abhishek Singh

mute video

PegasusZx7GamerzYT

mute video

Jitendra Singh thakur

mute video

Keir Jackson

a letter from my daughter: You have always been my first love. It should have been God. But in my eyes daddy was first. You were like a God to me. I never seen a man so intelligent, so poised, so loving. The anointing on your life is so great. You can't even see it. I get angry with you because I feel you have been operating as a prodigal son. Feeling undeserving, but favor isn't fair daddy. God has equipped you with all you need. You have to believe that and walk in it. I believe wealth has b

read more
a letter from my daughter: 

You have always been my first love. It should have been God. But in my eyes daddy was first. You were like a God to me. I never seen a man so intelligent, so poised, so loving. The anointing on your life is so great. You can't even see it. I get angry with you because I feel you have been operating as a prodigal son. Feeling undeserving, but favor isn't fair daddy. God has equipped you with all you need. You have to believe that and walk in it. I believe wealth has b

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification